One of the best things about the Windows version repository is the easy access and automatic updating of most universal applications within your Microsoft system.
Thanks to the efforts of many, all the applications found within the Windows store have been tested and verified, in order to ensure quality applications, easy to use and verified in terms of operation. Likewise, you should know that you can download the same applications that you have on your Android mobile on your PC.
However, despite all these tricks, nothing is perfect, for this reason it is quite common to find within Windows 10 that users report one of the most common problems, namely the fact that it did not start in time when loading applications. .
For this, the most common is that every user tries to open the application and is delayed loading with dots on the screen as a sign of error. In this post, we want to explain the correct way by which you can take care of this error and thus be able to fix it.
Why does this specific error occur?
This is a fairly common problem that can occur with hundreds of applications within the Windows 10 system, as it can be encountered when trying to open photos or even system-provided music application. The most common causes of this error can be the following points:
- There may be a conflict between the date settings and now on the device
- Check that there are no errors or problems with third party services or applications on your system, then you will need to fix it before continuing.
- Corruption could occur inside application itself, causing this error.
As for the first answer, the most common thing is to proceed to restart the system to reopen the application and with it, to be able to repair any error which is at the moment, so we will give you some keys with which you will be able to solve the errors we mentioned earlier.
Start by checking the system date and time
Inside Windows 10, start by right clicking, inside the option where you will be able to see the date and also the time of the taskbar, then click inside the option » Set date and time »which will appear in the menu that has been displayed.
Inside Windows 10, you will see that the date and time settings will open, which you can regular manually or automatically depending on the time and time zone you are in.
Proceed to perform a Windows 10 update
This is one of the main steps when this problem arises, as it is the fastest and safest solution of all, to be able to perform it you just have to follow the following steps:
- Start by opening the Windows 10 configuration page, once inside it, you have to select the option » Updates and security »With which you can access the list of updates available at the moment.
- At this point it is necessary to carry out all the desired updates and then proceed to restart the system to verify that the system has resolved the error.
These are a few suggestions of base that we can offer you to fix all those errors that may occur with your Windows 10 system.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now