Smartphones are a fundamental tool in everyone's daily life. For many it is the main source of work, so keeping it active while on the job is vital.
However, a number of circumstances can occur throughout the day. An exponential growth in the use of the telephone using communication channels such as WhatsApp or the different social networks in which you are active would represent a shorter battery life time for your equipment.
Battery under control
There are many applications that have been created over the years to try to optimize the performance of the Smartphone. But at the end of the day, one of the best tools on you can count on to achieve this it's on your phone.
Forced closing of applications
Far from saturating your mobile with apps to extend battery life, one of the best options you could go to under these circumstances is force the closure of those platforms that would have constant activity, significantly affecting the charge figures of your mobile phone.
Applications with high battery consumption
To find out which applications may be affecting your smartphone downloading faster, you just go to the configuration panel of the your device.
- Access the "Battery" or "Device Care" section, depending on which interface corresponds to your computer model, via the "Settings" or "Configuration" option.
- Proceed to view the consumption statistics of your mobile device.
- In these statistics you will be able to see the applications that, being active or running in the background, consume a certain percentage of the load.
Activation of the saving mode
To activate the option that will allow you to extend the life of your battery, you have to follow a series of simple instructions.
- Access the "Settings" panel of your device.
- Click on the “Battery” section.
- Enter the section “Battery use”.
- Depending on the model of your Android device, you should find a section to configure the battery mode, taking it to different energy saving levels.
Battery Savings Levels
Some brands of Android phones have implemented scaled energy savings by establishing two types of saving modes to know: average and maximum.
This assigns a customizable font to this option, allowing you to choose the impact that enabling this feature can have on certain applications. Maximum energy saving suspends the vast majority of applications installed on the mobile phone, leaving only the essential ones running.
Consequences of energy saving
Among the changes you will be able to appreciate when you activate any of the power saving modes on your Android device are:
- Significant reduction of the screen brightness.
- The synchronization functions of some applications will be suspended while in power saving mode.
- Applications that may have a greater impact on the phone's battery, even in the background, will be affected.
- The different connection channels (WiFi, mobile data, Bluetooth and GPS) will also be disabled while the power saving option is running.
Forced applications and closures
If you want force quit applications possibly active and with a high battery consumption, you must enter the configuration panel of your mobile phone and follow the following instructions:
- Enter the "Applications" section.
- A list with the applications running on the device will be displayed.
- Select one of the apps you are aware of that has a high battery drain.
- You will enter the data of the application and in it you will be able to see the force close button.
For applications that are kept in the background, this alternative may not be as efficient as activating the power saving mode.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now