Sometimes most devices, apart from the already built-in memory, which is the so-called internal memory, it doesn't reach the full amount of information the device has, usually because users request a lot of information from their devices.
This is why a scheda Micro SD it is connected to Android devices to remove the annoyance generated by seeing that your mobile does not have enough storage capacity, to improve the experience of its use.
What is a Micro SD card?
It's a device similar to a flash memory, because it fills up with a significant amount of storage space in a minimal amount of processing.
Its size is very small. They were developed to fit into any device, not only your mobile phone but laptops as well.
They have been present with more force in the market since 2005 because the devices that were released during this time have the need to improve their storage.
They have capabilities ranging from 4 GB a 64 GB and you can store photos, videos and applications, regardless of whether the applications you use are large or small.
Advantages of formatting a Micro SD
- You can switch to new ones files or applications.
- Your mobile device it won't slow down because it's not that demanding in terms of file usage it has.
- If your device shows that you have a virus, taking this action will automatically get rid of that problem.
- You can transfer the files you need to another device and format other files with peace of mind scheda Micro SD it will not be damaged.
- Not only can you format it once, but as many times as you want.
Disadvantages of formatting a Micro SD
- You lose your files completely.
- You don't have a recycle bin if you decide to format it.
- It is possible that after formatting it, a write protection will be generated that will not allow you to reuse it.
- Sometimes the whole training process fails due to factory issues in your Micro SD.
Why don't you use your Micro SD memory?
Sometimes, when we buy a new Android device, they offer us the option of an original Micro SD card, this in some telephone or technology agencies is optional.
Sometimes include the card in the mobile, however, some people don't pay attention to this and miss out on the benefits. Or they just don't know.
For this reason, it is recommended check the micro SD slot on your Android device after purchasing it.
In case you don't have a built-in Micro SD, it's a good time to get ready to store files in Micro SD memory to have more range, performance and efficiency on your device.
If what happens is the reverse where you have too much information inside your Micro SD, what we propose is that if the information you have in the future is of no use to you, you need to format it from your Android device.
Steps to format your Micro SD from your Android
- The first thing to do is to go into the settings or option of configuration.
- Depending on the design of your mobile, some have the option “capacity and USB”, others may say “storage memory” or simply "memory".
- After entering you will notice that there are two options, the first you will see will be the internal memory, while the second will say Micro SD or SD memory.
- You are about to press the Micro SD option and when you enter you will see all the content that is in that SD memory, there you will not consider folders.
You should go to the top right corner where you can see more options, there you will need to go to the settings option.
- When you enter you will realize that you have two options, one is to disable the Micro SD, the other is to format. Logically you will have to select the option of formatting in so that, in this way, you can get rid of all the files that you will not use.