The T500 Smartwatch watch has similar characteristics to the Apple Watch and a variety of useful functions to perform various tasks, among its most important functions are the pedometer, heart rate control, receiving notifications from applications and messaging, the sending and answering calls and control the music.
And beyond that, it also has a wide variety of options that can be fully customizable, from changing dials and dials the ability to download external apps and games. In this article we will teach you how to fully configure your T500 Smartwatch, so that you can access all these functions.
What customizable features does the T500 smartwatch have?
One of the most attention-grabbing factors of T500 Smartwatch devices is that offer extensive device customization for users.
Starting with some external physical components such as the strap, like the Apple Watch. With the T500 Smartwatch you can modify and replace the strap, choosing from a wide variety of models and colors.
Another customizable option that the T500 Smartwatch has are the spheres or dials, of which the device will have by default in its system, several options to choose from and, in case you do not want to use any of the spheres offered by the device, you can choose to download what you want on the internet from the official Amazfitwatchfaces page.
How to put apps on your T500 Smartwatch from the Play Store?
Among the functions offered by the T500 Smartwatch devices is that of downloading external applications via the Official Google Play Store, for this you will need to have your Smartwatch updated to its latest version and access the app menu.
In the app menu you will find the Google Play Store application, press on it to enter the store and start searching for applications. When you find the application you want to download, press on it and then on the download button, once the download process is finished you can find the application in the T500 Smartwatch menu.
Install FitPro and check 100% of your Smartwatch from your device
FitPro is an application of Chinese origin developed by the company ' Shenzhen Jusheng Intelligent Technology Co' which can be used by any Smartwatch device or smart band via a Bluetooth connection, with this application you can have greater control over your Smartwatch t500.
With FitPro you will have more options so that you can evaluate your lifestyle, as it will provide you with more information about your health and other sports data. You will be able to know the status of your heart rate, your blood pressure and even during sleep you will be able to obtain information on your sleep quality.
To connect and start using the FitPro application on your phone and Smartwatch, the first thing you need to do is download it via the official Google Play Store, which you can also buy for free.
Once the app is installed on your device, log in or register with a new account to access all the functions that the application offers, then enter the link section.
You will need to have bluetooth enabled on both devices so they can sync. When the watch device appears in the bluetooth search, tap on it and they will be connected and ready for use.
Pair your device with your T500 Smartwatch step by step
Before you can use any functions of your T500 Smartwatch device, you have to connect it to yours smartphone via a bluetooth connection, for this you can follow the steps that we will show you below:
- The first thing to do is to download the T500 Smartwatch watch application, to determine what the application is, enter the watch menu and look for the pairing app option.
- Pressing on it will open a window that show a QR code that you need to scan with your phone.
- After scanning the QR code with your mobile phone, will redirect you to a link for the download for free in the Google Play Store of the application.
- Download the application and once installed on your phone you will need to open it and log in or register in order to log in.
- Once this is done, go to the add device section, so you can connect your bracelet, activate Bluetooth and start the device search process. When the icon and device name of the T500 Smartwatch are displayed, press on it.
- And ready! you will have connected your watch to your mobile device so that you can start receiving notifications and use the functions of your watch. In case the pairing doesn't work, you can restart the device by holding down the side button and repeating the pairing process via Bluetooth.