Otherwise, you may be saturating the screen with a large number of icons due to the accumulated downloads over time.
It should be noted that there are currently several ways to hide applications or play games on your smartphones. For this reason, today we will discover how to hide your applications from view, both for Android and IOS devices.
Well, without further ado, here we will show you step by step how to do it for both operating systems, let's not waste any more time and get started!
First of all for hide applications on a device with an Android system we have various methods that depend on the type of application to be hidden. Furthermore, it also depends on our version of the operating system, with the corresponding level of customization, but here we will introduce you to a fabulous solution that you will love.
Downloading Apex Launcher from the Play Store will keep your applications hidden from anyone showing your Android mobile. This APP will give you the ability to hide applications that you don't want anyone to see and you can even lock the screen to avoid unwanted changes.
Keep in mind that Apex Launcher is nothing more than a launcher for Android that in addition to modifying the graphical interface of your smart device and adds some functions. But its strong point is undoubtedly the ability to hide an application on your smartphone.
Step by step how to hide apps on Android devices
Next, in this step, a quick way to go will be explained to you hide your APPs from your mobile screen, but without deleting them.
- First of all, you will need to enter the virtual store of Google Play, where you will have to search for the Apex Launcher application and install it on your smartphone.
- Once the Apex Launcher APP has been installed and activated on your mobile phone, you need to enter the Apex configuration section and access the "application configuration" section.
- Then on the screen of your mobile phone of the different options that appear available to you, you will have to press the icon " hide application ".
- Finally, at this point, you will see how a list opens with all installed applications. Here you can choose the APP you want to disappear from your Android smartphone so that it remains hidden.
As you have seen, hiding Android applications is really simple. The only thing you need to keep in mind is to download this fabulous Apex Launcher application and you will be able to enjoy its wonderful benefits.
Now when you hide an APP in an IOS device and at the same time in the APP Store, it doesn't look like you have it, but it's still there. That is, hiding the APP does not delete it from your mobile or any other device that you have logged in with the same Apple ID.
If you use the Family Sharing option of the IOS system and hide applications, they will also be hidden from other family members. Therefore, you will need to perform a few simple steps presented below.
Step by step how to hide apps on ISO devices
- First of all, you have to open the " App Store And then press the icon today located at the bottom of the screen.
- Then you have to press the “user” icon or your photo in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now you have to press on the purchases icon, it should be noted that, if you use as a family, tap on your name to see only your purchases.
- At this point you have to find the APP you want to hide, slide your finger to the left on the app and press the hide icon.
- When you hit the "hide" icon, another screen will appear where you need to click on the ok icon.
You have to take some information into consideration if you are a member of En Familia. With hide an application you are subscribed to the, IOS organizer program will continue to receive update notifications whenever your subscription is renewed. Also, hiding an application on your IOS system does not cancel any subscription.
Etiquetas Mobile applications