However, have each of these tools in sight on the device can be a bit annoying. Therefore, this is the main reason why we choose to hide applications.
In this article we will introduce you to the different methods for hide applications on an Android phone. Since currently this operating system is one of the most used.
How to hide apps on an Android phone?
The first thing to keep in mind is that they are there several ways to do it. But this depends on the type of application and the version of your Android device. Starting from the fact that the task of hiding the App falls on the launcher.
Therefore, it is important to keep in mind that the pure Android launcher does not have this feature. Therefore, you need to install one suitable for this action from the Play Store. In the case of customization level launchers, they usually include this alternative, so it's important to know what it is, what it's for and how to install a launcher, as it may be needed to hide applications on your Android.
Hide apps on Android 5.0 and later
Undoubtedly one of the simple and commonly used ways to hide applications from view is to use i different user profiles in Android 5.0 Lollipop. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Enter the section Settings
- Select the option User (there you will find all active user profiles)
- Click on «Add user»
- After that, you can configure with your email or leave it as a Guest.
After this procedure, to hide your applications you need to go to the notification panel and mark the corresponding icon to switch users.
Hide apps from the system on Android
- Go up Settings
- Look for the option Applications
- Select the app you want to view
- Push the button Disable. It immediately disappears from the screen, it will be disabled but will be available in the disabled applications section. You can enable it whenever you want.
Hide apps from a Samsung phone
Samsung gives us the options Show and hide applications. To be able to perform it, this procedure must be performed:
- From the home screen tap the app drawer
- Then, click Settings. If you have a mobile with Android 7.0 Nougat or later, you need to click Modification.
- Then check the button Less located in the corner of the icons. Keep in mind that each of the apps that can be hidden has this option.
- Then select «Shut down» and in this way the application will be hidden.
Hide apps on a Samsung with Android Oreo
- Enter the app drawer
- Press i three points in the upper right corner and click Startup Screen Settings
- Select the option Hide app
- Once you are in this option, you need to select the app you want to hide
- Finally, click Apply.
Other methods to hide apps on Android
Most android phones since version 5.0 it has this function. However, your mobile still doesn't have an option with which you can hide applications, so you have to choose to download a launcher from your phone's Play Store.
Hide apps with Nova Launcher
The first thing you should know is that this launcher is paid and you can install it from the Play Store. Once installed, you should choose it as the default and you are ready to set it up. It should be noted that to hide applications with this launcher, you need to pay around 5,25 euros.
Hide apps with Apex Launcher
Although this launcher does not have a great popularity, it is an excellent option and è also free. To hide an application with it, you need to do the following:
- Go up Settings
- Then access the app drawer options
- Then select Hidden applications
- Once there, you can hide the applications you want.
Although there are multiple ways to hide applications on Android, undoubtedly the ones previously exposed are the most efficient.TagsApplications