Laptop designers think of you as a user who when you work anytime, anywhere, you won't always have the convenience of using the traditional mouse. So what did they do? “Touchpad” o in spagnolo “touch panel”, is another of the great electronic creations made for your comfort when using the laptop outside the home, the touchpad sensitivity can be improved on any laptop running Windows 10.
In most laptops the touch panel has been added to the hardware that you can deactivate while using the mouse, is that small rectangular and smooth surface, which makes it easy for you to navigate simply with gentle finger movements by dragging the pointer across the screen; select and view menus, among other things.
For these reasons we report this useful post, so that you can improve and keep in good condition the operation of the touchpad of your laptop, updated with the Windows 10 operating system.
How to improve the touchpad sensitivity of my Windows 10 laptop
To maintain updated i “driver o driver” per the touchpad in Windows 10 is the first thing that guarantees the good sensitivity of the hardware to the touch of the hand.
Usually the drivers are installed automatically, but to be sure, visit the manufacturer's website, so that you can compare the latest version released by them with the one you have installed; and if there is a newer version of yours, you must download and install it.
Configure the touch panel settings according to your needs
While you can simulate mouse keys, don't just use the touch panel with basic gestures and actions: move the pointer from left to right and select objects; While these actions are very good, you can make better use of the touchpad.
Take advantage of the adjustments to improve sensitivity
Go to settings> devices> mouse and touchpad. From there you can select from the scroll speed you want for the pointer, to select a variety of "gestures", which are like shortcuts, in so that with different touches or taps on the touch panel you get different functions that will make your navigation unique.
Good touchpad “gestures”
As we have already said, they are shortcuts that when they perceive specific movements they perform functions faster than the common way. Here we will leave you a small list of some gestures that you can perform and which are sometimes more practical than using the mouse itself.
- select an object ; touch the touch panel.
- slide, with two fingers on the touchpad and swipe vertically or horizontally.
- zoom in, pinch on the touch pad with two fingers; or spread your fingers to zoom in on the image.
- Emulate the click right of mouse; touch the touch panel with two fingers at the same time.
- View all the windows open; with three fingers on the touchpad, slide it in front of you.
- Show the desktop; With all three fingers on the touchpad, you should slide them towards you.
- Look at the Open windows one by one ; With all three fingers on the panel, you have to slide them left or right.
- Run the assistant virtual "Cortana" by Windows 10; press 3 fingers on the touch panel at the same time.
- Activity center open ; tap with four fingers on the touchpad.
- Change virtual desktop; place four fingers on the touchpad and slide them left or right.
Scroll function "Scroll"
This feature refers to using the right side of the touchpad for vertical scrolling, up and down, and the bottom of the touchpad for horizontal scrolling, left to right, and reaching incredible precision when selecting those small objects on the screen that are sometimes under work pressure are difficult to define, you can turn off the scroll whenever you want.
Just slide your finger from top to bottom or vice versa and it will simulate the scroll wheel that appears on some mice. Remember you can do it questions or suggestions and don't forget to share this post with your family and friends. See you in our next post.TagsTutorial PC