Facebook constantly keeps track of what its users like, in order to keep up to date and adapt to the demands and demands of the increasingly competitive world of social networks.
There are a lot of comments you can make on Facebook over time and if at any point you want to see the comments you've made, Facebook allows you to review them again.
Post interesting content
If we Facebook users have to be attentive to something, whether we do it personally, and even more so when we manage a brand, it is the content that we constantly publish through this social network.
People are anxious that the content that is posted is not only attractive at first sight, but also interesting and that it catches their attention. Today we will show you how to insert a link in a Facebook comment.
What does this mean, how important are the form and background of the content people post via Facebook. So, the ideal is to capture the followers' first sight with a connection made of images and a creative and innovative design. And at the same time, offer content that invites those who follow you to stop and read it in its entirety.
One of these ways is achieved by placing links in a comment or Facebook post. This is the job digital marketers prepare for, but everyone can do it in their specific field as well. Even if you have a digital store, you can add Instagram links to your Facebook.
How to insert a link in a Facebook comment?
Here is a simple way of the steps you need to follow to insert or insert a link in a Facebook comment.
- First, open the Facebook account where you plan to work. Go to the link, copy it and insert it in the bio of the page, which is at the top.
- Generally, when this type of maneuver is performed " Copy and paste ”, The source address of the link, or URL, is pasted with the content, which to the view represents an unsightly image, and at the same time takes up space. for good design.
- As for the URLs, even images and graphics included in it are automatically added when you copy and paste the link. In this sense, the ideal is to customize these aspects of the publication or preview, before publishing any content, for which there are several personalization alternatives.
You can also share Facebook posts that don't give you the option to share.
Follow these steps
- In the case of photos, you can add or remove the images that appear in the preview, with a simple "Click" on the graphic to disable it. If, on the other hand, what you want is to add a photo, press the + button and load the graphics of your choice.
- To remove or add video to preview, the procedure is similar. You position yourself on the video that appears in the preview and give the possibility to deactivate. In case you intend to add, insert the video into the file it is contained in and give the + option to enable it in the preview.
- Finally, you have the ability to edit the text that appears in the source link and which is added by default when you perform the copy and paste procedure. In this case, you just need to shade said text and write a text according to your preferences.
This showed the steps to place or insert a link or a Facebook comment. Make the links you post on this social network as interesting as possible, both from an aesthetic point of view and from the content itself in order to get more followers every day.
As an additional marketing strategy, you also have the option of placing advertising links or Facebook accounts on a website.TagsFacebook