When you create a Word document from your mobile or pc, in general we have to follow some guidelines and standards. You may have noticed that pressing the Enter key automatically changes the insertion point and paragraph order.
There are methods and ways to make this not happen or, failing that, to change it and do it differently. Here we will teach you how to place the spacing between paragraphs and other tricks that will help you at any time.
How to set the spacing between paragraphs
For several reasons, place the spacing between the paragraphs it is usually as important as a well-ordered text e written. If you still don't know how to do it correctly, here we will teach you how to do it step by step:
- The first thing is to place the cursor, right at the point of insertion of the paragraph you want to change. This way you will know where it starts and where it ends.
- After that, you have to open a dialog box in the option » Paragraph «, Found inside the options panel that appears when you press the right mouse button, in the position you have already chosen.
- Entering the »paragraph« tab, it is necessary to indicate in the previous box which group will carry this spatial spacing. Likewise, here you can define whether or not they will have a spacing with special measures or already prepared by the Word system itself.
- After that, you must proceed to indicate in the Back box the group that will have spaces in different points.
- Once this is done, all that remains is to press Accept and everything will adapt to these latest changes you made.
It is important to note that this form of back and front space, added in one way or another, the separation is done within the page di Word. It should be noted that you can also insert spaces or text spacing in Word.
How to correctly position the leading?
THE line spacing is a tool that is used to define the space between lines within a paragrafo. If you want to add leading correctly and that this in turn does not harm the rest of yours papers, you just need to do the following:
- By pressing the right mouse button, enter the bar of options » paragrafo ", Once there, you have to position yourself on the option that says" group of paragraphs «
- Once there, you can start changing more things, thanks to the options it presents. So you have to enter the window di dialogue
- Once inside, you need to position yourself inside an insertion point, which must be preset in order to change the leading of that line.
- Once you have made the changes, simply press » apply »Or» accepts »So that the changes are made satisfactorily.
The options found within this option are varied and you may be able to explore them all in turn to familiarize yourself with them. L' existing line spacing is: Single, 1,5 lines, Double, Minimum, Exact or Multiple.
Multiple features within paragraph editing
- Control lines: they are classified as widows and orphans. Generally they are those who have the task of preventing other lines from exceeding a predetermined limit.
- How to keep the following line: this option is very special, as it helps to avoid arbitrarily inserting a page break that goes between one paragraph and another.
- Keeping both lines together: if you click on a specific box within the Word page, you will be able to prevent that box from having a page break, which in one way or another ruins a paragraph being written or edited.
- Page break: This action causes the paragraph that is shaded to always be applied first.