Microsoft Publisher is a basic tool for creating written works, its advantages lie in its great ease of use. If you want to learn like insert WordArt into Microsoft Publisher | How to use the WordArt tool, please read the following guide we have prepared for you.
WordArt is one of the most popular options among the many tools in the Microsoft office suite. Wordart can be inserted in PowerPoint, in Word and fortunately we also have it in Microsoft Publisher.
Wordart can be useful in many circumstances, such as when creating greeting cards and invitations in Publisher and many other actions of these features, so we recommend that you learn how to use this classic function.
How to insert WordArt in Microsoft Publisher | How to use the WordArt tool
Using WordArt within Microsoft Publisher is very simple, in fact the program presents us with the structures to apply it. If in doubt, follow this guide:
- The first thing to do is to open the Microsoft Publisher application
- Once in the program, look for the option Insert, which you can find in the menus located at the top of the screen.
- In the many options available in the thesis section, you will find WordArt.
- When you press on WordArt, the multiple formats available with which you can create texts within Microsoft Publisher will appear on the screen.
- Select the style that most attracts your attention and click on it. When you do this, the space to write the text will be displayed on the screen. In the same way you can change the size, make the text bold, italic and of course change the font, that is the format.
- Write the text you want and configure it to your liking. Once you are satisfied with the result, click on the option Accept and your WordArt text will be displayed on the screen.
- Once you have the text on the screen, you can use its controls to change its size, orientation, position, and you can even warp and skew it.
Edit the text
When you are done with the basic settings of your text, some changes are possible. In case you made a mistake at the time of writing, it may be convenient to edit some of the text.
For this, therefore, use the option for edit the text, which you will find in the menus above. In this section you can partially or totally modify the text, modifying aspects such as the font, the size or applying a specific style.
Further configure the WordArt text in Microsoft Publisher
While using the basic WordArt options you will get stylized text, you can also configure it to your liking using the tools present in Microsoft Publisher. Below are some of the tools you should consider to edit and configure your text in WordArt format.
The spacing option also allows you to edit the text WordArt, to access it just click on «Spacing», located in the upper left part of the screen.
By clicking on this option you can access different spaces, such as: Very narrow, narrow, normal, separate or very separate. This way you can configure the distance between the letters of the WordArt text.
Likewise, we have the option of change the orientation of our text. By default, the text will be oriented horizontally, but you can change it to portrait orientation.
To put a text WordArt in verticale, you just have to click on the text and then on the option «Vertical text», which you will find in the upper left part of the screen.
In addition to the above, also in relation to the orientation and other characteristics of the texts, it is possible to add shapes and insert text inside them, which represents an alternative to the classic Wordart.
As with any document from programs such as Microsoft Word and the like, it is possible to center, align left, justify our text, etc. To change the alignment of your WordArt text, all you have to do is access the "Alignment" option located at the top left of the screen.
This way you will be able to properly configure your WordArt text using all the options we presented to you today. Following the previous steps you will greatly improve the appearance of your Microsoft Publisher projects.
Without a doubt, Wordart is very useful when creating quality content with the application. On the other hand, you should also master the process of adding capital letters to paragraphs in Microsoft Publisher which will allow you to decorate and give a more complete picture, similar to what Wordart offers you.TagsEditore