However, there is something that surely everyone can have in common, enjoy and enjoy watching movies, series or listening to your favorite music.
The need to spend many hours in front of the television to watch movies or series has been left behind. Smartphones have provided many facilities to carry out these activities.
But not only phones adapt to this mode, in different mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad allow you to install Kodi, be able to enjoy various multimedia content, enhance the experience and optimize entertainment.
Kodi for multimedia content
Kodi è was launched in 2003. This entertainment center was developed mainly for the first generation of Xbox, but was gradually adapted to have versions compatible with Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, tvOS and Android. Can also be installed on your Smart TV.
In this sense, although there are many more alternatives, Kodi ranks as one of the best multimedia content organizers any operating system mentioned above can offer. This is why:
- It has mini games.
- You can enjoy the content on YouTube.
- It supports the vast majority of audio and video formats.
- It allows you to view subtitles and even synchronize them if there is a flaw in terms of audio-subtitle timing.
- Compatible with CDs, DVDs, mass storage devices and the Internet.
- Slide presentation.
- Meteorological information.
Installing Kodi on Android
Finding and installing this app is pretty straightforward. You simply have to search for it in Google Play, download it and then install it and grant the necessary permissions. The application is completely free.
Configure the application according to your needs, choosing the language in which you want to manipulate the application. Because of this:
- Find the gear icon in the top left.
- A menu will appear where you will find the Interface Settings option.
- Another menu will automatically appear. Click on the Regional option.
- Change the language of the platform in Spanish.
Add-ons for a better experience
After configuring the application, you will install the add-ons which are extensions or complementary elements of the application, these help improve its performance and functionality, allowing you to get the most out of it.
Installing add-ons for Kodi on Android
Returning to the main application panel, a menu will be displayed. Here you can scroll until you find the option Additional components. This will bring up another menu on the left side of the screen, where you will follow the following instructions:
- You will see an open box icon. Click on it to be taken to the add-on installation menu.
- Click the Install from Repository option.
- Choose the add-on you want to install: music, videos, programs, games, etc.
- You will see a list with available add-ons. For example, if you install the video add-on, you can install the YouTube add-ons.
- Click the add-on you want to include in Kodi and proceed with the installation.
Other installation methods
If for some reason you want install add-ons in a different way, there is the option to be able to do this via file.zip, however, this method it is not recommended to due to the dubious origin of these add-ons.
To do this, once you have downloaded the add-ons you want to install, go to the gear icon again to access the settings menu and follow the instructions:
- Access the system settings.
- Enable the Unknown sources option.
- Click on the add-ons section.
- Access the installation menu again by clicking on the open box icon.
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the file, Kodi will take care of the rest.
It's ready! Enjoy the best multimedia content and completely free. Live an experience of fun and entertainment with yours family and i yours friends from any device.
Likewise, you can learn how to download and install Kodi for Android Smart TV quickly and easily from our website.TagsKodi