This way you can add your favorite sites to your desktop to access them much faster. It is an excellent function to add those websites that we visit on a daily basis and that are important to us.
That is why we will see in detail in this tutorial how to add a link to a website in Android step by step through the most popular browsers for this operating system. As you can see, this is too quick and easy to do.
Without much more to add, we will look at this tutorial so that you can add to " Add to Favourite ”Your favorite websites on your Android or mobile phone. It is something very easy to do, if you follow the steps to the letter I can assure you that in a few seconds you will have everything set up to quickly access any website.
Create a link to the webpage on Android with Chrome
- Apri l’app Chrome.
- Then you will need to load the website for which you want create the link.
- Now you will have to go to the top right of the screen, press on the three dots.
- A pop-up menu appears with many options.
- Of all these options, the one we are interested in is below " Add to home screen ".
- After that, another menu opens in which we will have to choose the last option.
How to link to a website on Android with Mozilla Firefox
- How to link to a website on Android with Firefox
- The first thing to do is to open Firefox on your mobile device.
- Open the website you want to link to.
- Now press the menu button, this button is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, you will have to press " Page ".
- Then just click " Add link to page ".
- This way you will have direct access to the web from your home screen or desktop.
How to add a link to the web page in the Samsung browser.
Open the Samsung browser on your device.
- Upload the website you want to add.
- Then you will have to press on the three dots to view the menu.
- Next, you will need to click on " Add to home screen ".
After that you will have direct access to your desktop. So, as you can see, it's something extremely simple. In just a few steps you will have direct access to all the websites you want from your device's desktop. This saves us too much time, as we don't have to open the browser and type in the browser address.
With only by pressing on direct access we are already entering the web from the browser in which we create it. In this way we can save a lot of time, especially if we have to enter the sites from which we often create the accesses in question.
Remember that if you still have any doubts about how to link to a webpage in android with firefox, chrome and samsung browser. You can leave it a little further down in the comments section where we will be happy to help you with whatever is needed.