The headers and footers that you can insert in these files include important data such as the date, an automatic numbering of each page, the numbering Bates ideal for those documents of a legal nature, the title and the name of the author.
This numbering can be added to one or more headers and footers PDF. The headings that you can put in these PDF file they may differ from each other.
A clear example is the fact that you can add titles to the right of odd pages and a different one to the left of even pages.
Adding different headers and footers
- To get started you need to open the PDF file you want to add the header and footer to.
- After that, you have to enter the options bar and choose the tab " Instruments ", Then you will see the" Edit PDF "option press it and wait for a panel to open on the right side where a secondary toolbar will be displayed, where you have to go to the option" Header and footer "There you have to insert the option" Add ".
- If necessary, you need to specify what the font values and margin you want will be.
- Then start typing anywhere in the text box of said header and also in the footer. If what you are looking for is enter USEFULL on the current page or date, you need to check a box and click the corresponding buttons.
- If you are looking to automatically select the input format, you just need to click "Page number and date format".
To specify the pages in which you will see the header and, in the same way, the footer, you have to click on the " Range options of pages". Once there, you need to specify the page range and choose the option " Subset “, This as long as it is necessary.
If you have already finished and what you want is to see the results of what you have done, you have to access the option " Preview ". If you want to save the configuration of the page headers and footers, just click on “Save configuration” and it will be available for a future edition.
Similarly, if you want to apply the same settings to several files already saved, you need to click “Apply to multiple files”. Next, you need to add the files to which you want to make changes and press “OK”.
How to add headers and footers without finding an open document?
To get started, go to the options bar and choose the option "Instruments", then open the "Edit PDF" tab.
Once you are in said secondary toolbar, locate the "Header and Footer" option and then go to the "Add" button.
You will see that a dialog will open, after which you will need to locate and click on the button "Add File" and at the beginning to choose “Add files” here you will have the freedom to add and select the files you need.
Configure this page as desired and then press the "accept" button.
You will see that a dialog opens where you can specify the folder preferences and also the file name, then press "OK". Now you just have to save your PDF file and share it via email, Facebook and even WhatsApp.