What functions does it have? How to use? How to make a group video call via Telegram from PC, Android or iPhone? All of these questions arise frequently among new users.
Getting to know each of its tools takes some time. But in some details, you will end up marveling at this app. It's time to get to know Telegram in depth!
The beginnings of Telegram
Two brothers who worked at VK «Russian Facebook» were responsible for the creation of Telegram. I am the Dúrov brothers: Nikolái and Pável, che with the support of former colleagues they managed to give shape to this idea.
The launch of Telegram was announced in August 2013. And although it has been overshadowed by other applications (WhatsApp, mainly), has always remained one of the best applications.
Its popularity has grown with updates and the implementation of new features. Every new user who installed Telegram was simply impressed.
Use and functions
Something everyone has highlighted about this app is how far it has always been ahead of its opponents. And there are many features that were innovative in WhatsApp, Telegram had been implementing them for some time. This is the case of the dark mode, integrated by Telegram in 2017 and integrated by its opponent in 2020.
Making a group video call on Telegram is one of the many features you will find. Through Telegram you can do amazing things like:
- Play with your friends from a chat or group. From the popular "UNO" game or challenge your friends in sports or strategy games. Categories and video games abound. Choose your favorite!
- The use of bots has many uses. It is also possible, through them, to use Telegram as a music or video player.
- Lover of books? There are very interesting bots or book channels to download totally free in PDF or other format.
- Viewers love Telegram! And is that through this platform they can receive the latest news from the entertainment world. Also, of course, to enjoy amazing movies online or download them.
How to make a group video call via Telegram from PC, Android or iPhone?
In today's society, almost anything can be done remotely. From lectures, business meetings or an interview. The video calling tool in an application has proved to be very important and that, undoubtedly, attracts more users.
In the case of Telegram, regardless of the operating system of your Smartphone, making a video call is simple. You must only:
- Access the Telegram application.
- Click on the contact name.
- Tap on the camera icon to make a video call.
On computers, the procedure may undergo a slight modification. For example, when entering a chat, you may not see the icon corresponding to the video call. Does this mean you can't do it? At all!
- After identifying the contact, you will see the call icon.
- Make a call to the other contact and then activate the camera.
Group video calling, a pending feature on Telegram
Unfortunately it is not possible to make a group video call via Telegram from PC, Android or iPhone. You can enjoy the benefits of creating a group on Telegram, but not a group video call. However, the developers ensured that they are working to implement this functionality.
All users of this incredible instant messaging application are hoping that group video calling will be available by 2021. A feature that will undoubtedly end up attracting many more users.
Do you already have Telegram on your PC, Android or iPhone?
It's no secret that Telegram will continue to give something to talk about in the coming months. The application has already reached 500 million active users. The operation, use and configuration of Telegram is extremely simple and attractive. Definitely, an application that cannot be missing on any device. What are you waiting for to download it?TagsTelegramma