Video calls they are useful for communicating with our loved ones, colleagues and others in a more personal way. Fortunately, Facebook integrates this feature very efficiently, here you will learn how to use it very easily.
Facebook video calls
Facebook is much more than it was in the beginning, today you can see more publications, such as photos, videos or even the ability to send voice messages on Facebook from PC. In addition, in the latest updates you will also have access to features such as calls and video calls, which on Facebook have their advantages:
You don't need additional software
To use Facebook calls and video calls it is not necessary any additional software, because this function can be accessed via the browser. You don't need to install any software to be able to call your contacts.
In addition to the previous point, you can make calls from both mobile devices and your computer. Likewise, you can receive calls from yours cellular while you are on PC and viceversa.
How to make a video call on Facebook from my PC
Video calls are not just about mobile devices, we also have access to them on our computers via the platform Facebook. The usefulness of this is that it is cross-platform and that you don't need additional software.
Fortunately, the online system, that is, which we can access through our browsers such as Chrome, is very efficient, so you can make a call without any problem.
In any case, before starting it is good to know how to activate the camera and microphone in Facebook Windows, as you will need to be able to make calls without problems.
- As you can imagine, the first thing you should do is enter to your Facebook account.
- Now go to the messages section (cat) which you will find in the right area of the Facebook screen. In this section you have to find the person you want to call.
- The chat of the person you have selected will appear on the screen, as will all the possible options within a given chat.
- Among all the available options, find an icon a camcorder shape, it is by pressing on this option that you can make a video call with your contact.
- To make a video call, all you have to do is tap on that icon. A new window will then appear on the screen where you can see the camera of the other person.
- If the person answers your call, various options related to the call will appear on the screen. Options that we will indicate below.
Options that appear when making a video call on Facebook from your PC
The options we will mention below will appear when you make one video call on the Facebook platform.
The first available option is to enable be the camera other person than yours. If you don't want to show your face or see the other person's, simply disable the option.
If at any point in the conversation you need to turn off the microphone, Facebook has an icon designed for this purpose. You just have to disable this feature and you will not hear audio from your microphone.
Screen sharing is an option designed for those circumstances where you want to show the content of your screen for one reason or another, whether to guide you or give you directions or to teach another person.
You also have the option to add more people to the conversation, that is create a group call. This way you can communicate with multiple people at the same time.
Cancel the call
THE last option that the system presents us is cut or cancel the call, here you can clearly end the call.
If, on the other hand, you want to disable Facebook Messenger video calls (mobile version), know that it is a fairly simple procedure to perform and many times necessary, especially for those occasions when you do not want to be disturbed.TagsFacebook