Today we see that thanks to advances in technology it is possible to achieve almost everything you set out to do. And there's no question that YouTube hasn't been left behind, because there's more than one way to get a YouTube video to repeat automatically.
How can I repeat a YouTube video from my computer multiple times?
These days, most of us have access to YouTube from a computer. In that case, you won't have problems to automatically repeat a YouTube video from your device with the following steps:
- Enter the official YouTube page.
- Log in to your account.
- Choose the video you want to repeat automatically.
- Once the video is open, right-click on the video player.
- When an options menu appears, select the one that says " loop «.
That's all. When the selected video is finished playing, it will automatically repeat itself as desired.
If you don't have a computer, you may be wondering how to make a video of youtube yes repeat automatically on your mobile device. No problem, here we show you how you can do it with simple steps.
How to auto repeat YouTube videos on Android device?
Since this function is not available in the YouTube application for Android, to activate it you must enter the page via your own browser Android device.
Once inside, the steps you need to follow are:
- Click the three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the YouTube main page.
- When you see the pop-up menu that appears when you click on that icon, select the » desktop »To allow YouTube to load on its desktop version.
- Once there, find the video you want to play.
- While the video is playing, you need to press and hold the east window to display a pop-up menu.
- With this menu open, click on the option that says "Loop".
Ready! Once these steps are completed, the video of your choice will continue to repeat itself automatically.
How to repeat a YouTube video on an iPhone?
The steps to activate this feature on an iPhone are really simple.
Like in Android devices, the YouTube application on iPhone does not offer the direct option to automatically repeat desired videos. However, you can achieve this by creating a playlist with that video.
What you need to do to achieve it is:
- Download and open the YouTube app on your iPhone.
- Log in to your account.
- Select and open the video you want to repeat.
- Once the video is open, go to the window below and click » add to «.
- You will be given several options, but you have to select the one that says "Create a new playlist".
- Name this new list and confirm your action.
- Once the new playlist, look for it in "Library".
- Select the playlist you created and play the video.
- You will see some icons in the options bar of the new playlist, click on the loop icon.
Now whenever you want to play that video and have it repeat automatically, what you need to do is search for this handy playlist.
This option is also useful if you want to listen to YouTube in the background on Android and iPhone, as you can listen to the same song without having to repeat it manually.
Now you know: it's really easy to make a YouTube video repeat itself automatically. If you follow these steps, there is no doubt that you will achieve it without any problem.TagsYoutube