Thanks to your profile Signal it's possible make calls and video calls to your friends and family in simple steps and more securely. We tell you the steps to follow.
If you are a user Signal and it is still not entirely clear to you how you can make one call Voice o video to other users, we will tell you that it is easier than you think.
How to make calls and video calls on Signal
Therefore, we show you step by step everything you need to know for make calls and video calls in Signal, but first let's take a look at the main features of the platform. So take note and don't miss any details.
So you can make calls and video calls on Signal
The procedure for make calls and video calls in Signal DON'T è just very simple, but also a lot safe and confidential. Obviously, bear in mind that the first time you perform any of these actions, the application will ask for your permission for enter to the your camera e al your microphone.
The privacy and security that Signal offers is indisputable
We told you that communications on this platform are protected, this is because they are encrypted from one end to the other, so that no person who is not part of the conversation will be able to intervene, much less know any type of information, regardless of the device you are on. using.
To make a voice or video call from Signal, follow these steps:
- Log in to the app Signal from your PC or device mobile devices Android and iOS.
- If you don't have the person's chat in sight, click dial and select a contact from your list or simply enter their phone number. And from the desktop version, simply choose a contact or enter their number in the search field.
- Once the contact is selected, the chat window will open.
Find an individual chat of a friend or family member in Signal
- Now touch the mobile device icon to start or make one voice call or l ' icon area of video camera to make one video call.
Select the "Camera" icon for a video call or "Mobile" for a call
During the call it is possible show or hide the video on your side of the call by clicking on the camera icon and the following messages will also be displayed:
- Call or connection: in waiting for connection.
- Ring: indicates that the other user's mobile device is ringing.
- Timer: starts counting the time after the call is answered.
When you want to end the call or video call, just press the red button to finish and that's it. Very easy, right?
Signal: instant messaging service similar to WhatsApp
Signal is an instant messaging application created in 2013 and focused on offering the best security and privacy to its users, making it virtually an impossible-to-intercept app.
Signal's security and privacy make it a good alternative to WhatsApp
It is a non-profit application, that is, it does not charge its users for the use of its services, nor does it sell or exchange information about its users to third parties, which happens on other similar platforms.
However, Signal is developed with a open source system, which allows anyone to access the application source code and verify that there are no information leaks or security vulnerabilities.
Among his main features we find:
- Ha the end-to-end encryption attraverso i sistemi Open Whispers.
- Identify the sending and receiving messages by unknown contacts, showing the registered phone number and the day of the last connection.
- In addition to end-to-end encryption, it requires a pin code to protect your account from unwanted access by third parties, which is also encrypted.
- It doesn't require too many additional permissions in addition to the camera and microphone when making a call or filing when you want to send a file.
- It allows you to share all kinds of media files, create groups, send voice notes and more.
- It is compatible with devices furnishings Android and iOS, as well as yours computer Windows o Mac with its desktop app.
Finally, Signal it's great instant messaging application for those who want maximum security and privacy at all times, as well as being very complete and versatile. Now that you know how to make calls and video calls in Signal, what are you waiting for to communicate with those you want most?
If you enjoyed this article, don't miss these 5 Signal tweaks to increase your security even more, or better yet, check out how to download Signal for Android and keep it updated.