How to make or make a stick in Minecraft
- Go to the forest and get some wood. It works with any type of tree. A single article is enough, there is no need to fill an entire stack.
- Open your inventory or go to your work table and place the wood in a single slot. For each unit of raw wood, you will get four units of processed wood.
- Now, place two units of machined wood in two rows of continuous slots, one below the other, as shown in the image below. For every 2 units of wood you use, you will get 4 sticks.
As you can see, the easiest way to get sticks in Minecraft is to make them. However, that's not the only way to get them.
We tell you that when you open Bonus Chests, you have a 70,5% chance of finding 1-12 semi. When you are fishing, you have a 0,6% chance of finding a stick, as if it were garbage.
When they defeat a witch, they sometimes drop 0-6 clubs. And finally, when you destroy a dead bush, there is a chance that it will release 0-2 flowers.
As for the curiosities surrounding this Minecraft object, we can cite several examples. One of them is that it is classified as an object and raw material, which makes it an essential element for making basic and practical wooden tools when playing Minecraft.
Given its importance, it is always convenient to have a reserve, so you will be happy to know that it is stackable; up to 64 can be carried in the same slot.
We can also remember that, from the beginning, it was possible to use them as fuel in the furnace. However, until today, they last very little compared to other elements, like coal. So they are not recommended for long jobs.
And finally it will be curious to know that the sticks were one of the first manufactured objects that were added to the game, in the Indev 0.31 version of January 29, 2010. At first, they could only be used for the processing of picks, axes and shovels , as well as functioning as a furnace fuel.
However, with the passing of the versions, this object began to be more and more used in the manufacture of many other elements. For this reason, below we show you everything that is made in Minecraft using sticks.
Things you can create in Minecraft using sticks
Among the basics of survival, sticks are used in Minecraft to create arrows and bows, swords, axes, pickaxes, shovels, sickles, as well as torches, fishing rods and ladders.
These items will be enough to survive the first few hours of play, as they will allow you to more easily obtain the raw material to eat and create shelters, as well as defend yourself from enemies at night.
The further you advance, the more items you will find that will allow you to create more sophisticated things. In relation to objects of daily use and decoration, we can mention the following:
- Paintings and paintings to decorate places.
- Signs to delimit sites or report.
- Armor stands.
- Fires (traditional and blue light).
- Train tracks
- Pietre abrasive.
- Fences and gates with fences.
Finally, we tell you that when you find a special mineral, called Redstone, you can make levers as a simple mechanism, create traps, etc. And of course there are other mechanisms that require sticks for their manufacture. Among them are the following:
- Driving guide.
- Activator binary.
- Red stone torches.
- Hooks for ropes.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now