Next, we will see how to make sure that my taskbar in windows does not hide. We have several options to achieve this, so it will be a matter of trying each one.
Sometimes it happens that the Windows taskbar is hidden and when you move the mouse to the position where it should be, it appears. This is a Windows option to make the most of your desktop space.
But in case this option doesn't convince you or you feel a little uncomfortable, you can turn it off for be able to view the taskbar at all times. You can also zoom in on the icons or, if you're interested, add a zoom button.
How to prevent the taskbar in Windows from being hidden
- Making sure my taskbar in Windows doesn't hide is too simple and just press the Windows key or start.
- After that, what we need to do is press on the gear icon located on the left side of the screen.
- A window will open " Windows settings »Or where we need to go to the section "Personalization".
- Then we will go up " Activity bar »Located in the left sidebar of the screen, at the bottom.
- Now you will have the possibility to select " Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode ". What it does is hide the taskbar when you're not moving where it's supposed to be.
- This way you will have more space on your desk. But if you don't like this option, just flip the switch by clicking on it to turn it off.
How to keep the taskbar always visible in Windows
- Although in many cases this can be fixed and we can always have the Windows taskbar visible. Sometimes it may not work and in a nutshell the operating system ignores us.
- So what we should do is open the " Task Manager For this we simply reward "Start" and we write it, then we hit enter.
- What we will do now is look for the trial " Windows Explorer »Or» Windows Explorer »Which we click with the right mouse button.
- Next, we will have to press on the first option "Restart"Once done, the OS taskbar should remain visible.
- However, you may still have trouble making the taskbar visible all the time. What could happen is that there is some kind of conflict between applications that are docked to the same bar.
- In this case, what we need to do to be able to solve it is to access the Windows configuration and then go back to customization. Here we will have to go to the " Notification area »And we will select the icons that should appear in the bar.
- So and this we will activate the option " Always show all icons in the notification area ". This usually solves the problem.
- Finally, if we continue with the same problem, we will have to go up Settings> System> Notifications and Actions. Here we will look for the option «Receive notifications from applications and other senders». This way we will have control over the apps that will help us detect the problem in question.
In case none of the above works. So the only solution left is to format the computer. In this case, we recommend that you create a backup to avoid losing important data.
Remember that, if you still have some kind of doubts about how to always make my Windows taskbar visible or about pinning websites, you can leave it in the comments box that you find a little further down.Tagsfinestre