Skype was created in 2011, thanks to a group of web developers based in northern Europe. However, the company is currently part of the package of services offered by Microsoft. Its main selling point is messaging and services web based.
However, users who prefer their own web spaces do so for the quality of service in terms of calls and videos. Its interface is created in such a way that it is simple as usual and that, in turn, inexperienced users can send text messages, make calls or start a video conference easily and at the touch of a button.
What are the steps to make a call via Skype?
- To get started you need to download and install Skype .
- Once done, you need to log into their platform or register there.
- Once inside, you just have to enter your address book, then choose the contact you want to communicate with.
- Double-click the contact and the contact card private chat it will open immediately . Within this screen, locate three buttons on the right side of the screen, where, with the first you can make a video call, with the second you can make voice calls and with the third icon you will open several options, including to create a chat group.
- Once the call has started, you will have several commands and tools with which you can configure the live chat, as well as add more people or activate or remove the webcam.
With these options you will have all the necessary elements to be able to carry out the flame correctly and without any kind of interruption.
How do you use video views and controls
When in a conversation, you can choose various options and settings. These settings can help you continue your call in a much more pleasant way and also with the ability to configure it so you can have more people on it. These controls are:
- Gallery View: With this option, you can configure how you see attendee screens. This works as long as you have more than two people on call.
- Speaker view: with this option you will be able to show the image and video as a moderator in the lower right corner and you will also have access to the meeting content in a special way.
- Content display: this option is ideal for viewing content that is reflected in the meeting.
- Compact view: this button will help you to mosaic all the video windows of the participants.
- Mute, Unmute, or Remove: This is one of the most useful options, as it allows you to instantly mute, unmute, and even remove audio at the touch of a button.
- Full screen view: with this option you will be able to have a much wider view of the photos, videos and even video call windows you have.
These are elementary options to be able to have comfortable communication. Skype offers you multiple communication tools with which it will be much easier for you to communicate with anyone around the world.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now