It is quite normal to have a Facebook page on our account that we may not use for any reason. If you want to clean your account and permanently delete any page you have created, it is best to keep reading as we offer you the solution to this problem.
Facebook has an option to quickly delete any page. The only thing that the process can take up to 14 days as the social network gives you that time frame in case you regret it and want to cancel the process.
You must keep in mind that once the page has been deleted, there is no way to get it back and the only way to get it back is to create it from scratch with all that that implies: uploading content again, getting likes again, etc.
How to delete a Facebook page forever
Remember that for delete a Facebook page you have to absolutely have the admin role on that page. Otherwise it is impossible for you to perform this type of action.
- Log into your Facebook account on a computer, then go to your Fan Page.
- Once inside, what you have to do is go to the top and look for the section " Settings «.
- It directs you to a new page. Here you will have to go up " General «.
- Click » delete page "And you will see a message that says" Delete (page name) «.
- Then click again on » delete page " And " OK " to confirm.
In case you regret deleting your page. You have 14 days to get it back. After two weeks it is impossible for you to recover it. However, if you regret it within the time frame, you need to follow these steps to retrieve a page:
- Enter the page where you started the removal process within 14 days.
- You can see a message at the top that says " Undo delete «.
- After confirming this cancellation you will have to " To accept " And that's it. You already have your Fan Page again and have canceled the unsubscribe process.
How will I permanently delete a Fan Page
In case you want to delete your page from a mobile device. The process is quite simple and the only thing you need to have is the app installed.
- From the app go to the page you want to delete.
- Now you will need to click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- You choose " General »Among the available options.
- After that, if you look a little lower you will see " delete page »And press» Delete (page name) «.
- Confirm that you want to delete it and that's it.
As mentioned above, it takes 14 days to be permanently deleted. During that time period it is possible to retrieve it and if you want to do it from your mobile it is quite simple.
- Return to your page within 14 days of confirming its removal.
- Now tap on the gear icon to go to the fan page settings.
- Go up " General" and scroll down.
- Then touch " Undo delete »And confirm the selection.
This way you can learn quickly how to delete a Facebook page easily, quickly and effectively step by step. It is a very simple process and above all easy things. Given that once confirmed, the only thing left to do is simply wait.
TagsDelete / Delete Facebook