In any case, before starting, you should consider unlinking your Outlook account from Windows 10, an action similar to the one mentioned in this tutorial.
How to permanently delete a Microsoft account? - Very easy
Microsoft offers accounts of various features from many years, with which we will get great emails and access to several very interesting company features.
Even so, on many occasions we want give up all options that the company presents to us, but for many people it is complicated, so through the following guide you will learn how to do it step by step:
- The first step is to log into the account you want to delete, for this you need to access the official Microsoft website, which can be accessed from the following Microsoft link.
- At the top right of the screen you will find the small icon " Login “, Click on it.
- The login form will appear on the screen, where you will need to enter your email, phone or Skype username. After writing this, click Next.
- Now you have to enter your password and finally click on the “Login” button. After that, you will have already successfully signed into your Microsoft account. Click the previous link again.
- Once back on the Microsoft home page, click again on the user icon that appears at the top and right, now you have to click on “The my Microsoft account ".
- You will have to go down until you find the section "Security", in most cases it is at the very end. Click this option, you will most likely be asked to re-enter your account password, please provide this information to continue.
- You will see several options related to the security of your Microsoft account, this time you need to locate " Other security options “, Once you find this option, click on it.
- In most cases a confirmation will be requested, this confirmation is usually sent to a contact email or to your phone number. After providing this information, you will be able to access the account cancellation options.
- As we mentioned before, various options related to the security of your account will be displayed, among which there is also the section to delete the account. You can access this option by clicking on " Close my account ".
- Another screen will appear in which you must confirm the cancellation of the account by clicking on “Next” (we recommend that you read what is shown there).
- On the next page you will see the different options that will be deleted, select them all to completely delete your Microsoft account, finally select the reason for the closure and then in "Mark account for closure"
- As a last step, click "Done" and the process will be completed.
Note that you can also delete accounts from other features, such as permanently deleting your Yahoo account. The truth is, it's a compliment you should consider if you stop using the services provided by a specific company.
Consider the following
Please note that the removal process will complete 60 days after you stop using your account. In any case, until then the account will be closed, but if you try to enter it, you will most likely get access. After this time the action is completely irreversible.TagsMicrosoft