The answer is yes, all the wireless networks that you have connected to your computer are stored on it. In case you want to permanently remove a Wi-Fi network from it, the process is simpler than you can imagine.
Or because you don't want to memorize connections, maybe you just don't use that computer, and you don't want them to know where you've been. Even if you want to connect to a network that your PC has stored, but the password has been changed or you want to use another faster connection. For these situations it is essential to know how to permanently delete a saved Wifi network in Windows 10.
A little further down we will see a simple one tutorial in which you can quickly eliminate all wireless networks to which you have ever connected with your computer in a way that is too simple and above all very fast. We will go step by step so that no one gets lost in the middle of the process.
How to permanently delete a saved Wi-Fi network in Windows 10
Whenever we contact a Wi-Fi network, your data is saved on our computer. In case you wish remove a wireless network from Windows 10, you will need to follow these steps:
- You will have to enter " Settings "To do this, press the key" Windows ”On the keyboard or click the start button at the bottom left of the screen.
- A drop-down menu opens, here you will need to click on the icon in the form of " Gear ”Which is on the left side.
- Now you will have to look for the option that says " Rete and Internet ".
- After that, a new window will open and if you look at the left sidebar you will see a section that says " Wi-Fi ”You have to click on that section.
- Let's go to a new section " Wi-Fi And here we have three options: show available networks, hardware properties and manage known networks. We will choose the last option.
How to delete a Wi-Fi network in Windows 10
- In this new screen we will have all known networks that we have ever connected to. You have to choose the one you want to forget by clicking on it.
- When you click on the Wi-Fi network you want to delete, you will see two buttons appear at the bottom, one that says properties and the other stops remembering. Of course we will click on stop remembering.
- After clicking on " Forget to remember ”The wireless network disappears from known networks. You absolutely don't have to confirm anything. This network will no longer appear automatically stored on your computer.
As you can see, learn delete a saved wireless network in Windows 10 it is extremely simple and in a few steps we already have all the networks we want permanently removed from the operating system.
It's not too complicated a tutorial to run and anyone, no matter how much Windows knowledge they have, can do it without any kind of inconvenience.
Likewise, if despite this detailed tutorial, you still have questions about how can i delete a Wi-Fi network from Windows 10, you can leave it a little further down in the comment section and we will be happy to help you as much as possible.
To improve your wireless network center, we recommend that you install a Wi-Fi network driver on your PC, which will help you improve your computer's connection.