Steps to unsubscribe from Airbnb from your computer
In this section we have taken the trouble to explain in detail everything you need to do in order to permanently delete your Airbnb account. Without a doubt, it is a very simple process that will take less than 3 minutes to complete.
- As always, the first step will be to enter the official Airbnb web portal from the search engine of your choice.
- Then you need to enter your Airbnb account. To do this, simply select the option » Log in »Located at the top right of the screen. This procedure is the same if you are a host or owner on Airbnb.
- Now you will need to go to the right side of the screen to select the profile icon. This is where we will see our profile photo in case we have previously selected one. After clicking on this icon, you will immediately see a menu containing several options.
- Then you have to click on the option » Account »That appears in the menu that was displayed immediately after clicking on the profile photo.
- Then a pop-up window called " Account settings ". Here we can see a text box that says "Do you have to deactivate your account?" and just below is the "Take care of this now" option that we need to select to continue.
- Now, Airbnb will force us to select the reason why we have decided to delete our account. Once you have selected the reason, click on the option » Continue «
- To finish you just have to click on the blue button that says " Deactivate account »Located in the lower right part of the window.
Delete an Airbnb account from a mobile device
If you don't have a computer at hand, below we explain how you can unsubscribe from this platform from your mobile.
It should be noted that Airbnb has a compatible application with systems operational iOS and Android. But the downside is that we can't delete our account via this app, as it just doesn't have this option. Therefore, to do this process we will have to use the smartphone browser that we have at hand.
- To get started you need to open the web browser of your mobile device.
- Then you have to go to the top right of the screen of our mobile and press on 3 horizontal points that you will see there.
- Then you will see that a small menu is displayed in which we have to select the option » PC version «
- Now you will need to follow the same steps we showed you earlier to permanently delete the account. This occurs because Airbnb doesn't have an exclusive option for smartphones.
For this reason, it is more advisable than if you wish delete an Airbnb account, you do it from a computer. However, you can also do this from a mobile device, but it will be a little more inconvenient, even if in the end the result will be exactly the same.
We also remind you that if you delete your Airbnb account, you will not be able to recover it in any way but you will have to create a new one. That's why we recommend that you be 100% sure before going through the process to permanently delete a account Airbnb
We're done for today! If this information was useful to you, share it with all your contacts, because this would help us a lot, see you in the next post!TagsApplications