Minecraft is one of those famous places in the world of video games, where users can have a great chance to feel free, creating spaces, places, instruments and new ways to play, which makes it very popular in the world of gamers.
With all the new advancements we've had in terms of game modes, it's hiOS.Now you can start playing Minecraft Classic for free and right in your web browser, without having to install it on your mobile or PC.
We are talking about the original version of this game which we know you will like as it is one of the best to play. To do this, all you have to do is continue reading this tutorial, in which we will provide you with all the necessary tools with which you can play easily and optimally from your browser.
Play Minecraft Classic for free from your browser
In order to play this wonderful game, correctly within your web browser, you just need to perform some small and simple steps with which you can enjoy the original game without interruption, the steps are:
- Start by logging on to the internet, from a device with a stable connection, in which you have to go to the browser.
- Once you are inside the browser, It is important that it is not a mobile version or that it has some limitations and to whom it could affect your experience.
- Now, once all this is cleared up, it is important that you proceed to enter the web classic.minecraft.net
When you have logged into the web page, you will see that a web emulation of this famous game will appear, which you will see that it appears with perfect precision in execution and form. This simulation it is so real that it will also give you the opportunity to experience all the wonders of the game and all this without installing anything.
By limitations that you can find in the browser version of Minecraft for web browsers, you should know that inside it is only possible that a complete and total construction is done using only 32 kinds of blocks.
Among these blocks, we want to highlight those of the earth, trees, water, sand and even caves type; since if we compare it, with the current version, we have a rather small variety, but which nevertheless is still interesting.
Find out more about Minecraft game controls on the web
Something you need to be aware of in order to play Minecraft from your browser is that you will need a keyboard with which your gaming experience is optimal and to a lesser extent special. However, the controls of this web game confuse you, but they are easy to learn one way or another:
- For example, if you press the keys BATCH, you will see that your character will start moving forwards, backwards, left and right respectively.
- If what you are looking for is making gods jumps inside the platform, you just have to press the space bar and you will see that it will jump correctly.
- With the B key, you can start building some buildings to your taste.
- Now, if you want to access the chat from this web version, you have to press the key T and you will quickly see how the chat panel in so you can start typing.
- If you have done some construction and what you want is to destroy said building, you just have to press the left mouse button and you will see a series of actions, among which you can choose.