Why do some users play on Nintendo Switch with controllers from other consoles?
As we all know, Nintendo Switch is a console which has a very varied video game catalog, made to allow users to spend hours and hours of fun with both their friends and family,
However, among all the good things about this console, we have that the controls are not the best for playing some exclusive Nintendo titles. While these controls have many built-in features that enhance the gaming experience (motion sensors and custom vibration), in some cases this is not enough.
For example, the Nintendo Switch controls don't have the viewfinder and the sticks don't allow us wide camera mobility, especially in first-person shooters.
That's why many users prefer to look for better alternatives to play some exclusive titles from this company. Currently, the best alternatives have been i controller per PS4 e Xbox One, as they offer better mobility and comfort when playing Doom or Wolfenstein.
Play on Nintendo Switch with controllers from other consoles
There are several devices on the market that allow us to play on Nintendo Switch with controller of other consoles without the need for cables or adapters. Among them, we have the 8Bitdo device, which we will discuss in detail below.
This device connects to the Nintendo Switch dock and we can sync it via bluetooth with your PS4 and Xbox One controller in minutes, easily.
Generally speaking, people who have a Nintendo Switch also have another console, an Xbox One or a Playstation 4. That's why this adapter fits like a glove, you can also buy it on the Amazon Spain website for less than 20 euros.
In the next section we will show you the procedure you need to follow in order to play on Nintendo Switch with controllers from other consoles using the 8Bitdo device.
Steps to play on Nintendo Switch with PS4 and Xbox One controllers
Here we will show you how play on Nintendo Switch with a PS4 and Xbox One controller thanks to the 8Bitdo device, you will no doubt see that the process is quick and easy.
- First of all you have to connect the 8Bitdo adapter to Nintendo Switch via a USB, Type-C or Type-A cable.
- Next, you have to press the button on the side of the 8BItdo device until a small light flashes on the adapter.
- Now, you need to press and hold the «Home» and «Share» buttons on the PS4 controller at the same time until its light flashes. This way you will have successfully synchronized the remote control with the adapter.
- When pairing is complete, both the light on the controller and the light on the adapter will stop flashing.
- Finally, press any button on the PS4 controller and this will terminate the sync process on the Switch.
Controller Xbox One
Now, for play with Xbox One controller on Nintendo Switch, you have to follow the steps we mentioned above to the letter. But you have to press the button on the front of the controller, which is the button located just above the micro USB port.
Here's how you can play on Nintendo Switch with your Xbox One controller, which can be very useful when you're with friends. However, you should be clear that at first it will be difficult to calibrate the remote and get used to the buttons.
If this information was helpful to you, remember to share it with all your contacts so they can play on Nintendo Switch with controllers from other consoles without using cables.TagsNintendo Switch
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now