Today the uses we can give to our mobile devices are endless. From carrying out common activities such as having a conversation via call or text message, to creating blogs or interactive channels with which to share content of interest.
However, there is an application that has been kept for decades in most cell phones and it is the option that allows the user to listen to music from different platforms on your mobile, from the Internet or from those songs that have been downloaded and saved.
Music transcends generations and transports you to a state of relaxation and satisfaction which allows you to adopt a positive attitude towards your environment. This is why the cell phone manufacturing industries have chosen to keep this tool intact on cell phones.
On the other hand, one of the things there from more nuisance when we listen to music is that yes check for an outage a due to a notification. Therefore and fortunately there is an alternative with which we can eliminate this problem.
How to prevent notifications from interrupting by pausing the music?
According to the latest research conducted at leading universities in the United States, it is estimated that more than un 87% of the world population uses their mobile device to listen to music. This is on average at least twice a week.
This is because the musical genres are different and this allows each individual to feel identified with at least two types of music. Certainly in the majority of young people there is a tendency to listen to more fresh and current genres such as Hip Hop, Rap, electronic music or the controversial reggaeton.
But the adult population between 25 and 50 prefers slightly more nostalgic or romantic rhythms such as jazz, ballads, salsa, merengue or native bachata.
However, all users agree that it's annoying and boring having to play the music again they are listening to because it was interrupted by a notification or message received.
Steps to prevent music from being interrupted when you receive a notification
Based on the problems discussed above, some methods have been developed which can be useful for those users who have had to go through the annoying situation of restarting the “playlist” on your device after receiving a notification.
If you are one of those people who have been affected by this annoying setup on your mobile device, you can go through this process:
Method 1: turn off notifications
There are two ways to disable notifications that you can apply, the first is quite simple and very easy to do.
- Access the section "Settings" of the app drawer of your device.
- Click the option for "Sounds and notifications".
- Turn off notifications by clicking the scroll button.
- You can also use your device's volume button and turn it down to “zero” (except of course the multimedia section, which in this case is the part that deals with increasing or decreasing the sound of the multimedia content).
Method 2: download the app
If you have already done this process and have not been successful, you should resort to other more specific means, such as an App developed exclusively for this topic. To do this, you will need to do the following:
- Enter the download store del your device (Play Store or App Store as appropriate).
- Go to the search panel and type "Don't pause", this is a very useful application for correcting the pause of music when receiving a message.
- click on download for free and wait for the download and installation process to complete on your device.
- At the end you have to enter the application and click on the button “play”. From now on, the playlist on your device will not be interrupted by any notification.
- In addition, the App allows you to make customized settings by accessing the option "Settings", where you can, for example, disable notifications but leave other notifications such as calls enabled.
It is important to note that there are currently a number of methods that help block ads on Android, disable notifications, among other things.
EtiquetasTutorial for mobile devices