TikTok is the most app popular at the moment, its growth in the number of users has far exceeded that of other social networks.
The main attraction of TikTok is the ability to create short videos of any type, both musical and on any topic, being able to put a background and add a wide variety of effects and filters to be able to share them with our friends in the same Tiktok app and anywhere on another network.
If you are one of the millions of fans of this application, you will surely love learning how to set a TikTok video as an animated wallpaper, both on the main screen and on the lock screen of your mobile.
Use a TikTok video as a wallpaper it is very easy to do, below we will give you the step by step.
How to put a TikTok video as wallpaper on Android
If you are using a Samsung cellphone, place one animated background it is simpler than on other mobiles, because it already has the function that allows you to use videos as wallpaper main or lock screen.
If your Android mobile is from a different brand, you will need to follow these steps:
- You need to install the application TikTok Wall Picture from the Play Store. This application is a plug-in TikTok official and is used for insert TikTok videos as wallpaper.
- Once the application is installed, you must open TikTok and search for the video you want to leave as a background.
- After opening the video you have to tap the arrow to share and in the options menu select Animated photo.
- After downloading the video you will need to use the option Set wallpaper in so that the video remains as wallpaper for your mobile home screen. If you wish, you can choose to be too wallpaper for the lock screen.
Choose the video, then press the arrow to share and choose the "Animated Photo" option.
And that's it, you will have already installed the animated wallpaper What do you desire. When you get tired of one, you can exchange it for another.
After using TikTok Wall Picture for the first time, all videos will be automatically saved in the app's animated photo gallery so you can use them as background the next time.
An important thing to keep in mind is that if you uninstall the application, the videos will also disappear and will no longer be available for use as background.
Put a TikTok video as wallpaper on iPhone
The steps for put a TikTok video as wallpaper on an iPhone they are very similar to those on Android, but there are some differences, because there is no need to install another app besides TikTok.
We tell you step by step how to use a TikTok video for background:
- Open the TikTok app and find the video you want to use as a live wallpaper.
- Then tap the arrow icon to share.
- Click on the option Foto live and the video will automatically turn into an animated photo.
- Open the app Gallery on your iPhone to find the animation you saved there.
- When you have located the animated photo, press the share icon.
- Choose the option Use as a background.
Another way to set the wallpaper is to open the settings and touch Choose a new wallpaper, then select the animated photo from the list.
After performing these steps, you will have the animated photo available as wallpaper on your iPhone, you can place it in the position you want and adjust it to the size you prefer, at the end you have to click on Set in so that the TikTok the video remains as wallpaper from the main screen, if you wish you can choose Set lock screen o Both and it will also work as a wallpaper on your lock screen.
One of the great advantages of TikTok is that it is not necessary to have an account registered in the application to be able to put videos as wallpaper. As long as the video owner has not made their account private or disabled the video saving feature, you can freely download TikTok videos to use on your mobile as an animated wallpaper.