Every day that passes, ours mobile devices they have taken on new tools and options that make them indispensable in our life, thanks mainly to the mobile applications of the moment.
With all these advances we have also seen the arrival of models, which have much larger and more functional screens. A big screen, today is a normal problem and also sought after, for the comfort it can provide us.
However, it usually happens that not all uses that are downloaded using this panel. for this reason, this must be done manually.
For this reason, in today's post, we will dedicate ourselves exclusively to teaching you the correct way to place any application you have on your device in full screen. mobile devices, in order to create a much more inverse experience within its use.
How to get full screen for any application
If you want to use the entire screen of yours phone, this can be done via a mobile application or by creating a widget, which will help you with this aspect ratio problem.
The main function of this application is to eliminate notifications from your mobile phone or from the bar in which they appear or, failing that, from the navigation bar, thus gaining a little more space and thus improving the Username experience.
Many developers know about this problem and based on it, they got the correct way and by using various tricks and tools, they managed to introduce special commands in them to optimize the space used for the game and thus make the most of all the tools visuals of the phone.
To do this, we will need applications such as Granular Immersive Mode, this is an application that allows us to fully position the screen of our phone and regardless of the application.
One of the best things about granular immersive mode is the fact that we choose which application we want to enjoy in full screen. When making these settings, no other application other than the one we have previously chosen will open in full screen.
This application does not do any kind of consumption in the background and you also have the possibility to choose between hiding the status bar, the bar navigation or even both at the same time.
Resizing of some applications
One of the biggest innovations in terms of technology are the elongated screen ratios. In general, most manufacturers have introduced this option as part of some adjustments that will be useful for you to explore, so that in this way you can adapt the appearance and aesthetics of your device in multiple ways.
Making these changes is very simple, and if not, you can play with it and find the most comfortable way for you. To be able to perform it, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Start by accessing the settings of your mobile, once ready, you just have to enter the options on the screen.
- Once inside, you need to locate the option that says: "Resizing the application" or you will also find it under the name of «Full screen applications». Although the name may vary, the content of the option will always be the same
- Once inside, you have to choose which applications are to come performed using this mode, in order to take advantage of all the space that it screen has. One of the things we recommend is to only flag applications that are not adapted.
- Likewise, you can activate all applications and this way make sure they look good.
- With these tips you can make the most of all the potential you have on your phone and get better results.