When we create a story, it has to be engaging to grab the attention of our followers and friends. So that in this way they not only gain more popularity, but also that they do not get tired of seeing boring and simple stories.
The best way to do this is add custom effects, style and music. Fortunately, Facebook Messenger allows us to add stories to all of this. Even with music and it has some cool options to give each of your stories a unique twist.
We will see a fairly simple tutorial so you can add music and lyrics to Facebook Messenger stories quickly and easily. From now on you will start adding music to each of the stories you upload as it is really very original and most importantly, it is a lot of fun.
How to add music to my Facebook Messenger story
- The first thing you will need to do is open the Facebook application for iOS or Android.
- Once opened, click on the option » + Add a story »Which is located at the top left.
- Now you will have to go to the top of the screen and scroll to the right, until you find the icon » Music »Next to the option.
- Next, you will have to choose a song and press on it to select it. In case you want his letter to be shown as well, you have to select the option » Letter Which is next to it.
- After that you can use the slider on either side to choose a clip of that song. When you have everything ready, all you have to do is press " Done «.
- Then you will have to choose a text style (font) and to finish touch " Done ". You can choose different formats of stickers with the name of the song and the artist if this option is available.
- Now the song will appear in your story. In case you want to change something, you just have to press to change it. By holding it down, you can drag it and even take it to the trash in case you want to delete it.
- Finally, all you have to do is click on " Share in history " And that's it.
How to add music to my Facebook Stories
You can also select music before recording a video. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Now you have to click on » + Add to story »At the top of the screen.
- Then click the camera icon and then the music icon in the lower right area.
- Press to choose a song you like.
- Here you can drag the cursor to any side, this way you will select a clip of the song you like.
- So you have to touch " starts »To start recording the video.
- When finished, press the button to stop recording and the song clip will appear in the story.
- With everything ready, you just have to touch " Share in the story «.
We hope this tutorial to learn to put music in Facebook Messenger stories, it was very useful to you. If you still have questions, you can leave them in the comments below.