Millions are the people who use TikTok every day, both for fun and for uploading content to this special social network. Surely on a couple of occasions you have come across a TikTok that you think would look great as a background, but it happens that is not an image that can be set as wallpaper!
If you have found yourself in this situation, then stay here, because today we explain how to do what seems impossible, through the topic How to put or place TikTok videos as wallpaper on my mobile
Steps to put or place TikTok video as wallpaper on my android mobile
On other occasions we have explained all kinds of topics related to TikTok videos, such as how to download TikTok videos or how to add text and text to videos, as well as a good number of other topics of this nature, so it was time to talk about today's topic.
Pay close attention to the step by step we will show below, so that you can place any TikTok video as wallpaper on your Android mobile:
- The first thing you will need to do is download an external application on your mobile to achieve your mission, that is TikTok Wall Picture, which is an official TikTok complement
- After installing this app on your mobile, you should log into the TikTok app in the normal way and locate the video you want to set as wallpaper
- When you have located the video, you need to click on the arrow to share the video and scroll through the various options until you reach a call Animated photo, which you must select
- After downloading the previously selected video, you need to select Set wallpaper in so that with this action the chosen video remains as wallpaper, of course you will also have the option to place it as the lock screen wallpaper
Note that once that TikTok add-on is used, in said complementary app all the videos are automatically saved in the animated photo gallery, so that it is easier to locate them and find them again at the next opportunity.
It is also important to warn you that if for any reason you delete the companion app, the option to put videos as wallpaper will be disabled and the animated photos from the gallery will disappear.
This is the whole process that deserves to place a TikTok video as wallpaper for those who own Android phones, however, as with the iPhone, it is necessary to perform steps a little different from the previous ones.
How to set a background TikTok video on iPhone
If you already have experience on how to upload photos, videos and audios to TikTok, you just need to know how to place them as wallpapers:
- The first thing you will do is locate and open the TikTok application and put the video you want to have as wallpaper
- Now you have to press the share icon, best known for being a drawing of an arrow
- Once you have selected this option, you need to click on the option Gallery from I live in so that the video is automatically converted to an animated photo without any effort on your part.
- After that you need to open the Photos app on your iPhone to find the animated photo you have saved
- Once you have located the animated photo, you need to click on the share icon, then choose the option Use as wallpaper
With the previous process you can position perfectly any video that appears on TikTok as your iPhone wallpaper, so you can see that video you liked so much every time you take a look at your mobile.
TikTok is one of the most used social networks in the world today, so it is indisputable the great impact it has had, some of which have become famous on TikTok.
As a TikTok user, now with this knowledge about inserting the TikTok video as wallpaper, you are entering a much more complex and satisfying user experience, where you have a wide variety of options to try.Etiquette touch