Relax, you're not the only person who got tired of watching a series or movie on Netflix, because the platform is also testing a timer function for those who tend to fall asleep. When that happens Netflix keeps putting that content on the "Keep Watching" list for you and that can be a real shame. For this same reason, today we will explain how to remove movies and series from "Keep Watching" on Netflix. It's a lot easier than you probably think!
Se a series or a movie bores you so much that you don't want to know anything about it, Then you're in the right place. After removing it from "Keep Watching" on Netflix, its presence will not bother you when using this platform.
How to remove Keep Watching on Netflix
eye! This action it must be performed from a smartphone or computer. If you are watching Netflix from a Smart TV, you will not be able to perform this procedure.
How to remove "Keep watching on Netflix" from your mobile
Do you watch your Netflix series and movies on your mobile? So this is what you should do to remove any content from "Keep Watching"
Delete continue watching Netflix
- First open the Netflix app on your Android. If you haven't installed it, you can download it from the button below which takes you to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the "Keep Watching" list and find the movie or series you want to remove from there once and for all.
- Tap the button with the three dots below what you want to remove from the list.
- When a menu opens with different options, click on what it says "Remove from line".
- A message will appear asking you to confirm whether you really want to remove that series, film or documentary from the "Keep Watching" list. Enough accept and go.
How to remove "Keep watching on Netflix" from your computer
If you are one of those who like the content of this platform from the comfort of your computer. So you should do the following.
Remove "Continue Watching" from Netflix on PC
- Enter your profile from the top right button.
- Once in your account, scroll down to the tab "Activity of display " in so you can see the list of content you have half.
- When you get what you want to remove, hit the button on the right. When you hover over it you will see the option "Hide from viewing history" which is what you need to activate to remove the movie or series from the "Keep Watching" list.
- Confirm to finish and the content will disappear from the list.
Did you understand? Maybe it's a bit longer, but it's also a simple process that allows you to delete content in seconds. Fortunately, Netflix allows this option and helps you get rid of what you once saw and didn't like right away.
And if you are already completely bored, the best thing you can do is watch this tutorial which explains how to cancel a Netflix subscription. Looking for something fun to watch today? Then you better check out these 4 Netflix series as good as Lupine.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now