All social networks are governed by rules and regulations, some greater than others. This allows you to keep track of everything that is posted, taking into account your target audience.
The main idea on platforms like Facebook, Instagram and TikTok is to cover a quantity of original and quality content that serves as entertainment for everyone in the community. In the case of TikTok, the guidelines are basically the same, no violence, discrimination or offensive or offensive messages to other users.
However, sometimes we go too bold and inadvertently post something that goes against social network policies or we just host content we no longer want have on the platform. For this type of situation, we have a solution.
If you considered yourself a tiktoker and you recently had problems with a video, today we will show you how to delete videos already published on TiKTok in simple steps and thus promote a safe and responsible environment.
Steps to delete videos on TikTok
- Log in to the application TikTok from your mobile. If you don't have it yet, download it for free for Android and iOS.
- On the main screen of the platform, click icon area of person, located at the bottom right.
- It will automatically redirect you to your profile window. In this section you will see all the published contents and you will also see (only you) the reserved contents. They normally send you a message to delete the videos if they violate any rules depending on the level.
- Open the video you want remove from your account and wait for it to play.
Enter your TikTok profile and select the video you want to delete from the platform.
- To touch on three horizontal points, located on the right side.
- Three lines will appear, the first to be shared with friends and family, the second to be shared on social networks and at the end a menu of options. Scroll with your finger and locate the icon of basket, touch it and "Remove".
Go to the three points on the right side and look for the "Delete" option
To make sure you don't have to eliminate any content from your TikTok account, first define what you will use the platform for, whether it is an influencer or a common user. Now is the time to choose a theme, this is especially important because to grow within the platform it is necessary to establish an order and a profile.
We recommend | How to trim videos on TikTok
Last but not least, check out the TikTok community guidelines, basically to avoid posting content that escapes what others consider a shortcoming.