Rooting an Android device has its advantages and disadvantages however it is still the method best to handle al better system of your device. Many people fear to root their device because they think it is a very cumbersome process, but today we are going to teach you how to root Android device with KingRoot Apk without PC. Before getting to know this app better and the benefits it offers.
What is KingRoot?
KingRoot is an application designed to root Android devices easily and securely. KingRoot's goal is to open access to the user so that he can make the best use of the device's resources, without the limitations imposed by the operating system. In other words, you will be able to modify parts of the system that you did not have access to before and that could limit the potential and performance of your equipment.
By getting superuser permissions or being a root user with KingRoot, you will be able to tweak some aspects of the Android system and get more out of the device. For example, you can use applications for root users that allow you to: uninstall factory applications you don't use, better manage storage, customize the interface, and much more.
According to the developer's website, the latest version of KingRoot apk can root a large number of devices of different brands with Android 2.3 and later. Also, you don't need to use a PC to complete the process.
What benefits does KingRoot offer when rooting a device?
Using KingRoot apk to root your device has many advantages, as unlike other methods, its installation and use are very simple. But there is much more:
- You can get the installation apk and download it totally free, without complications.
- You don't need a PC to run the process, you can do everything from the device you intend to root.
- The permissions obtained will allow you to better manage the storage space of your device.
- È compatible with thousands of devices Android from different brands and manufacturers.
- The process is very fast and you just have to press a button.
As you can see, the use of KingRoot is one of the best ways to get superuser permissions on your device. Unlike those long and complicated rooting tutorials you see online, with KingRoot you can do it yourself in just a few steps and we will explain them to you below.
Root Android Device with KingRoot - Step by Step
As we have already mentioned, to root an Android device with the KingRoot apk you don't need a PC or USB cable to connect the device. Just follow the steps we detail below:
- Access the official KingRoot page from your device, click the “Download Latest KingRoot (APK)” button and wait for the download to complete.
- Before installing the apk you need to enable the security option that allows installation of applications from unknown sources. If you don't know how to do it, click on the .apk file you just downloaded and you will see an “Installation blocked” notification. And then, you will see a screenshot which will show you the steps you need to follow to enable the option.
- After completing the above process, press the.apk file again and select “Install” in the system setup screen, at the end press “Open”.
- On the KingRoot main screen you will see the "Start Now" button, then select "Start root" to begin the rooting process.
- You will see a running percentage bar, do not exit the application or turn off the device. Eventually, the device will reboot and you will have your computer fully rooted.
As you notice, the process is very simple, just remember that before starting it, the battery must be charged to at least 60% to prevent the device from turning off before completing the process. And after finishing and checking if your Android has been rootato, can set KingRoot permissions for everything you need.
It is possible that during the KingRoot installation are also installed other apps like Purify, but don't worry, these aren't necessary for root permissions to continue working. If you don't need them, you can uninstall them without any problems. Also, KingRoot gives you a good menu of options so that you can configure the application's functions. We hope this explanation was useful to you!