Today it is possible to talk to other people on the Internet. But what if our mobile rental ends and we're not close to a Wi-Fi connection? Well, it is possible to keep communication via Bluetooth, for them you need to know how Bluetooth works and uses. For this reason, in this article we will show you how to send and receive SMS text messages between devices via Bluetooth. And we will also tell you which are the best apps for it.
How to send and receive SMS text messages between devices via Bluetooth
There are several alternatives to carry out this process. However, first we want to tell you about the one in which, in some cases, there is no need to download third party applications. This method involves using your phone's native messaging app. To do this, follow these steps:
- Properly activate Bluetooth on both phones and pair them.
- On the sending mobile, open the messaging application. Not everyone is compatible with this method on Android, so we recommend that you download the Google messaging app, which is.
- Open a chat and select the SMS you want to send. Then press the three dots located in the upper right part of the interface. Then press "Share".
- In the menu that appears, select “Bluetooth” and click on the name of the receiving device.
- On the mobile phone that will receive the SMS, you must accept the data transfer. When the process is complete, view the notification menu and select the received message. It will have been sent as an .html file so it is you must use a browser to view it.
This way you can send and receive SMS text messages between devices via Bluetooth using the messaging app on your mobile. Actually, it's not the most comfortable or practical way to do it, as it has some disadvantages. Eg:
- Only one SMS can be sent at a time.
- Messages cannot be viewed within the receiving mobile's messaging app, nor are they saved there. This can be uncomfortable, especially when looking for it.
- Is not sure because, if the sending mobile is infected with malware, it will be transferred to the receiving mobile.
- It is not compatible with some devices.
For this reason, if you want to avoid these disadvantages, you can download an application that allows you to perform the same process, only more comfortably. If you have a Samsung mobile that does not connect to Bluetooth, you need to fix the problem.
The best applications to send SMS between devices via Bluetooth
The main advantage of having an application store on our phones is that we have access to thousands of apps, as their development is decentralized. This means that any developer can launch an idea that innovates in their respective field.
This is exactly what happened with telecommunications. Today, you can download apps that allow you to send and receive text messages SMS between Bluetooth devices via a module so quick, simple and convenient. Therefore, now we tell you about the two best.
This application, available for Android and iOS, facilitates communication between mobile phones using the Bluetooth network, so internet access is not required. It has 4 modes or forms of communication; the most interesting are:
- Peer-to-peer mode: You can chat privately with other people who are within a radius of 100 meters.
- Mesh mode: Extend the communication range by using the Bluetooth signal of other mobile phones as a repeater antenna. In this way, person 1 will be able to talk to person 3 if the signal is amplified by person 2. This increases the range from 100 to 200 meters. AND the operation can continue indefinitely as long as there are devices with active Bluetooth.
Available only for iOS, this application allows you to send encrypted text messages to nearby devices via Bluetooth. Like the previous one, both parties need to have the app installed to communicate.
One of its great advantages is that, like the previous app, it is not necessary to be connected to the Internet via mobile data or Wi-Fi to make it work.
We hope this article will help you and that you can send your messages, even when you connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time on Android, so make the most of it.EtiquetasTutorial for mobile devices