The AirTM virtual wallet can be connected to other payment processors of your choice to act as an intermediary, an advantage that not many digital wallets have; For this reason, this post will explain step by step how to securely send or transfer money from Skrill to AirTM - Uphold.
Steps to open an account with AirTM
- Go to the official AirTM website and click the blue button «Participate».
- Click on "Create an account".
- Fill out the form, solve the reCAPTCHA and click on «Create account».
- Access your email, open the email sent by AirTM and click on "Confirm email".
- Fill in the new form e verify your phone number, for this you will receive a message with a confirmation code via SMS or WhatsApp.
- After verifying your number, log into your account by entering your email and password.
- Now within your account you need to upload a profile photo and choose the type of currency you will use in your account.
- After completing your profile verify your identity in order to carry out transactions.
Once your AirTM account has been created and verified, you can start transferring money from other digital wallets such as PayPal, Payeer, Skrill, among others. In the next section we will explain step by step how to send money from Skrill to AirTM.
How to send money from Skrill to AirTM?
To transfer money between both wallets (Skrill and AirTM) you must have created and verified a Skrill account, it is also important that your AirTM account is verified. These are the steps to follow for the transfer:
- Log in to both Skrill and AirTM accounts.
- On the AirTM home screen you will see a box labeled "Balances"; click on Again / Withdraw.
- In the new section you will see the words «More» and «Withdraw», click on "Yet".
- Select the payment method, which in this case is Skrill.
- In the new section write the amount you want to send from Skrill to AirTM, wait a few seconds and a receipt with the details of the transaction will appear on the screen, under the receipt write your email.
- Now go to your Skrill account.
- Once inside your account, go to the menu on the left side of the screen and select the option » Send ».
- In the "Send money" section you should go to the "Use your balance to send money to an email address" box and click the button "Start".
- Write the amount you want to transfer to AirTM (the amount entered must match the one written in AirTM).
- Go back to your AirTM account and click the button "Send inquiry".
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen, click «Yes» to confirm the transaction.
- Now you will see a message indicating that the transaction may take a couple of minutes, click "OK".
- Go to the start window and select the transaction in progress to speak to the cashier; When I write to you, copy the buyer's (cashier) email.
- Go back to Skrill and paste the AirTM buyer's email address. In the option «Add message» you have to enter the ID of the transaction you made in AirTM, then press «Next».
- Check the summary of the operation and click on «Submit».
- Go to the transaction option in Skrill and select the transaction you just executed and take a screenshot of the transaction receipt.
- Back to top AirTM e attach the receipt of the Skrill transaction to the buyer's conversation for payment verification.
- At the top of the conversation you need to click on the option "Electronic transfer sent" ; When a box appears on the screen, copy the transaction ID (it is the same ID you entered in Skrill), click on «Wire transfer sent».
- When the transaction is delivered to your account, a message will appear informing you that the transaction was successful.
You can also transfer your money from Skrill to your bank account quickly and easily; You will only be charged a small fee and will have to wait 2 to 5 business days for the money to be in your account.