If you are one of those who believe that the your old TV does not have access to the functions of the device, you are wrong. I tell you that Android TV Box can be adapted to any TV because, this device was created for this. Sure, today's televisions have less difficulty connecting to these types of devices because they are smart models.
The idea of using this device is because you want your TV to be able to play different media formats. And the truth is that we all want to have a television, which, even if it is old, we can have access to any program. This has an HDMI output to which the Android TV Box that turns your TV into a Smart TV.
It should be noted that Android TV Box is not the same as Android TV, they are different, how? As they provide access to applications, Android TV is for TVs only, Android TV Box also offers other applications such as streaming.
What other applications allow you to download Android TV Box?
Many apps like a tablet or mobile phone, this device is great, because you can also connect to the internet, use a keyboard and mouse via bluetooth.
It's great because through an application you can use your mobile as a remote control, another very interesting application is that you can block obscene words, enter settings and block offensive words. You can even block content that is inappropriate or that you don't want others to see by simply activating the safe search filter.
You can block access to your app that is activated in security options and restrictions, enter a PIN, also block accounts, take screenshots and whatever we want, show more content on the idle screen. There are also a variety of applications that you can get for free for your Android TV Box device, for more enjoyment.
How to update the time and date of my Android TV Box?
As mentioned above, you can make purchases and, when making payments, the time and date must be correct.
For this reason we have to enter or update it, to do it automatically or manually, when we want to adjust the date and time automatically, follow the following steps:
- Look for the remote control, whether or not it is the one programmed on your phone, look for the button that says on it HOME e premilo.
- On the home screen, go to settings or settings, the instructions change depending on the menu options on your TV.
- Step 3. Press general or device preference, then the date and time will be displayed, then the automatic date and time, press ON.
- It is necessary to certify that the automatic adjustment option has been previously activated, otherwise no changes will be made.
- If you notice that the automatic adjustment option is grayed out, you need to see if the date and time are correct.
- Check the time zone, if you are using a special network like VPN, it may not be the correct time.
Set the date and time manually
When we want to perform this process manually, you need to make sure that you go through the following simple and easy steps.
- Look for the remote, whether or not it is the one programmed into your phone, look for the button that says HOME and press it.
- On the home screen, go to Settings or Settings, the instructions change depending on the menu options on the TV.
- Press general or device preferences, then the date and time will be displayed, then the automatic date and time, press OFF. Finally, set the date and time manually, based on the correct time zone or the time based on the country you are in.