Disney + has reached the market by delighting young to adult audiences and this streaming video platform has gained great popularity due to its range of varied content which it has included, from the great animation classics to original series like Wanda Vision.
And while the content on Disney Plus is mostly suitable for all ages, you'll want to monitor what your kids can see and the good news is that you can easily create a Disney Plus Kids profile.
Step by step to create a children's account on Disney +
Like other streaming video platforms like Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix, Disney + allows a single account to have different profiles. You can create up to 7 different profiles, exceeding the 4 that you can have on Netflix, and among those profiles you can have profiles for the little ones, who will have only the contents appropriate to their age available.
Setting up this profile is very simple:
- Log in to the app Disney Plus.
- Then go to your account profile picture.
- Any profiles you have already created will appear. In the upper right corner you will have the option Create profile.
- Choose the avatar you like best.
- Now enter the profile name, activate the option Child profile and save the changes.
You will see the new profile in the options to access Disney + content. If you log into the profile you will see that the content is limited to animated films, musicals and all kinds of content created for the little ones of the house.
How to edit a Disney Plus profile
If for some reason you made a mistake while creating your profile, all you need to do is the following:
- Click on your avatar.
- Then click Edit profiles.
- Now, click on the pencil of the profile you want to edit and that's it. You can edit, profile photo, name, change if it is a child profile and even delete the profile permanently.