Thanks to the arrival of Windows 7, Windows is on the rise, currently the best version is Windows 10 which is the best version to date, but how to set up notifications in Windows 10?
One of the drawbacks that users have when they start using the system operating Windows 10 are le notification settings, it should be noted that Windows 10 does not differ much from its predecessor (Windows 8). Windows 10 definitely has some differences from Windows 8.
The configuration of the notifications Windows 10 can be a bit complicated for those not used to using Windows 10 and much more complicated is for users who come from using Windows 7 without having Windows 8 installed, as many users prefer to have Windows 7 over Windows 8.
Thanks to the fact that Windows 7 has started running out of updating Microsoft, many users are migrating directly to the latest version, which is Windows 10.
In this article we will explain to our dear readers how to set up notifications in Windows 10 in a practical and simple way. If you want to download Windows 10, you need to enter the following link: Download Official Windows 10.
How are notifications configured in Windows 10?
For what you don't know, the options of notifies in Windows 10 they are located in the activity center. You can access the settings through the settings found in the activity center of this operating system. The following procedure explains how configure in Windows 10 efficiently.
- First we need to click on the Windows Start button, then the option of configuration must be clicked.
- So you have to go to the section of the work, then you need to select notifications and actions.
In the previous panel we will have the option of configuration Windows 10 to our liking, there is no doubt that it is very easy to get to this point. However, which configuration to use?
In the following section we describe the different configurations that can be given to the Windows 10 operating system, so that our readers can choose the configuration that best suits their needs.
Types of Windows 10 notification settings
There are several configurations that can be made in Windows 10 to the different notifications presented by the latest Microsoft operating system. In this section it was decided to show readers what these configurations are, through which they can choose to customize the their own computer to their liking.
- You can choose several quick actions that appear in the Windows 10 Action Center.
- Le notifications of Windows 10 they can be activated or deactivated, these are: pop-up messages, sounds or senders of any notification.
- Notification settings can be chosen to be displayed with the locked screen.
- You can also choose if you want to see notifications when the screen is duplicated.
- Windows 10 also allows users of said operating system. Choose whether you want the tips, tricks and tricks that Windows 10 itself offers to be active or inactive is undoubtedly a big plus.
There is no doubt that Windows 10 is a great operating system, if you want to know more about Windows, we invite you to read one of our Articles, one of the most important is the following: How to work with multiple monitors at the same time in Windows 10.