Want to have Disney + free? These are the best options to access the streaming service and enjoy the Disney classics without paying a single penny.
Disney + is today one of the most important platforms of streaming content, reaching more than 100 millions of users worldwide. Thanks to their varied catalog and constant growth, they have managed to position themselves within the market.
How to try Disney + for free: any way
If you are looking for an alternative to platforms such as HBO, Netflix o Prime Video, you should try Disney + and for that, we tell you all the ways you need to do it totally free and then decide if it's worth subscribing to their service.
What is Disney +?
Before continuing to explain how to try Disney + for free, it is important to review what this platform is all about and what its advantages are. This way, if you still don't have it completely clear, you can solve your doubts.
Original movies and series with the Disney + platform
As mentioned, Disney + is a streaming content platform for original movies and series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more.
Among the most salient features of this service we can mention:
- Has a very affordable price for all the content it offers.
- Playback of 4K content with HDR support.
- Compatibility with Dolby Vision e Dolby Atmos.
- With a Disney + subscription, you also have access to ESPN +, National Geographic, and Star (ABC, ABC Signature, 20th Television, FX, Freeform, Hulu, 20th Century Studios, Searchlight, Touchstone and Hollywood Pictures series and movies).
- Simultaneous playbacks up to 4 users.
- Multiple profiles: to 7 profiles customized. Specific profiles for children.
- Offline mode: allows content download and offline playback.
What devices are compatible with Disney +?
A very positive point of Disney + it's his great compatibility with different devices and operating systems, allowing access to the platform and its contents from various countries around the world. We leave you a list with each of them:
Disney + is a cross-platform service suitable for all audiences
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV e Apple AirPlay
- My box
- NVIDIA shield
- All modern televisions with Android TV.
- LG TV with WebOS version 3.0 from 2016 onwards.
- Samsung TV with Tizen as an operating system starting in 2016.
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox One (all versions)
- Serie Xbox x
- Xbox series s
Smartphones and tablets
- iPhone (with iOS 12 onwards)
- iPad (with iPadOS 12 onwards)
- Android (with Android 5.0 onwards)
- Tablet Amazon Fire (con Fire OS 5.0 in poi)
- Google Chrome (version 75 or later)
- Microsoft Edge (su Windows 10)
- Firefox 68+ (with Windows 7 or later)
- Internet Explorer 11 (with Windows 8.1 or later)
- Safari (from version 11)
How to try Disney + for free?
Now that you know more about it Disney +, it's time to explain how you can try it for free and get familiar with the platform. Without further ado, let's start with the options.
Disney + free for 7 days
The first of the options is offered by the platform itself, since on its website you can start the free trial for 7 days. Obviously you have to be very careful about the start date and cancel your subscription before the deadline expires, otherwise the membership fee will be automatically discounted.
Take advantage of the free 7-day trial offered by Disney +
If in this case you want to continue with the service, you will no longer have to worry, because once the trial period is over, you will continue to enjoy the service smoothly.
Currently some of the countries that have access to Disney + with the free trial they are: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Panama and Uruguay. Unfortunately, there is no free trial in Spain, however you can look for cheaper options.
How to get 2 free months of Disney +
We continue with the gifts of the platform itself, as if you register as a new user, you will be able to log in to 2 months free. Now how is this possible? Thank you to the annual subscription, in this way, Disney + gives you 2 months totally free. To get them, you must:
Follow each of these steps to sign up for Disney +
- Log into the Disney + site.
- Select the option "Subscribe now".
- Enter your email to create your account and click "Keep it going".
- Accept the subscription agreement and terms.
- Add a password with alphanumeric and special characters (minimum 6 digits).
- Select the annual contract.
- Choose your preferred payment method and enter the requested information.
- Awards "Accept and subscribe" And that's it.
When you start your contract, you will have 2 free months of the best Disney classics to sign up for a annual subscription.
One year of Disney + for free with Verizon
Sign up for Verizon and get one year completely free on Disney + services
In Spain you can too try Disney + for free if you rent your Verizon. And that is through his plans wires or 5G, you will have a chance to enjoy 1 year totally free of Disney +, so it's a great alternative to get access to all of its content without having to pay extra.
Disney + free with Movistar +
Another great news is that if you are a Movistar + user, you will have a chance to contract Movistar Cinema and with this you can enjoy up to 6 months of Disney + totally free.
Movistar Cine includes Disney + for free in its plans
Even so, you will have other options within Movistar itself to have access to Disney + totally free, as all the plans we discuss below give you this benefit:
- All Total Fusion.
- All Fusion Total Plus.
- All the Fusion Plus Fiction selection.
- Fusion + Total Calcium.
- Fusion + Total Science Fiction.
- Fusion + total free time.
- All Fusion + Premium.
- All mergers with 4 mobile lines.
Up to 6 months of Disney + free in Mexico with MercadoLibre
If you are in Mexico, you should know that thanks to Free market you can enjoy up to 6 months totally free of Disney +. How can it be done? Through i market points.
If you're from Mexico, get Disney + for free with MercadoLibre
It is a Mercado Libre and Mercado Pago loyalty program in which for every purchase or payment made within the platforms, you get points as you level up. That way, the more points you have and the higher your level, the more free months of Disney + you will be able to obtain, specifically:
- Level 1: two months free.
- Level 2: two months free.
- Level 3: two months free.
- Level 4: four months free.
- Level 5: four months free.
- Level 6: six months free.
One month of Disney + free in Mexico with Izzy, Telmex and Telcel
Finally, if you are a client of one of these companies, you can try or get Disney + for free for a certain time, depending on the service you have hired. To give you an idea, we will tell you in more detail:
These are other services that include Disney + for free in their plans
- Izzy. If you are an Internet company user, you can purchase the Disney + plan a la carte and get a free month.
- Telmex. Contract one of the packages offered by the company and you will receive a confirmation email and a link to the Disney + website so that you can register with your username and password and enjoy a totally free month.
- Telcel. If you contract the Max Play plan or add it to your current service, you can enjoy Disney + totally free on up to 4 screens.
Now that you know all the ways to try Disney + for free, What are you waiting for? Start enjoying this amazing platform for streaming movies and series wherever and whenever you want.
If you enjoyed this article, feel free to check out this selection of the 25 best movies available on Disney Plus at launch.