The truth is that the application is constantly updated, so in case of any problems, we have prepared this tutorial so that you can learn how to update it correctly.
What is Minecraft and how to download it?
Minecraft is one of the most important video games of recent years. It is a game suitable for all types of audiences that amuses young and old. Without a doubt it is one of the great revolutions in the world of video games of the last decade.
In Minecraft you can find and obtain gold and other minerals, develop your building skills and much more, making it a fun survival game.
It is characterized by its " square style ”So colorful and unique and without a doubt with this video game you can have fun with your friends. Even so, you need to acquire and download it first, which you can do in the following way.
- To download Minecraft, the first thing you need to do is go to the video game's official website, which you can access via the following Minecraft Download link.
- Find the option " Get Minecraft ”And click on it.
- A screen will appear showing all the devices compatible with Minecraft, among which we find the PC platform, mobile devices, consoles and even platforms such as Amazon Fire or Oculus.
- In this case we are interested in the option “Computer”, then click it. The operating systems supported by Minecraft will be displayed, which in this case are PC (Windows), MAC (macOS) and Linux. Select the platform you are interested in, in our case it would be PC.
- The following screen will show the options available to download Minecraft, among which we have MINECRAFT: JAVA EDITION and MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION. Select the one that looks best to you, although we recommend the Windows 10 version.
- On the next screen, you have to choose the collection you want for your game, and in this way you can get Minecraft directly from its website.
Once downloaded, it is essential that you know certain things to play. For example, knowing how to use the left or secondary hand in Minecraft is something important that you need to master.
How to update Minecraft to the latest version in Spanish? - Step by step
The truth is, Minecraft updates should be performed automatically, which is why you shouldn't worry about being aware of a new version. In any case, if you notice that your Minecraft is not updating constantly, you should try the following method:
- In the case of Windows 10 you can update Minecraft directly from the Microsoft store. For this reason, the first thing to do is to open the Microsoft Store application.
- In the upper right part of the screen, right next to the user icon you will find three points oriented horizontally, click on them.
- Now click on the “Downloads and Updates” option, which will show the option "Get updates".
- After performing the above procedure, Microsoft Windows will notice all those applications that require updating. In case Minecraft is one of them, the update process should start automatically.
Another thing you might try if your Minecraft is not updated to the Java version, is to run the Launcher and check if the "Latest Version" option appears next to the button "Play". If so, you just need to click on this section, this way Minecraft will update itself automatically.
After updating the Minecraft version, you can start playing. If you are new, it is very important that you know how to see the coordinates in Minecraft to know where it is, which usually causes problems for newbies and to be aware that you always have the game up to date.TagsMinecraft