In 2017 it was launched on the market one of the best consoles in the world. Nintendo Switch is the newest console belonging to the Japanese company Nintendo.
Among the most interesting features of this device, we can highlight the fact that it has 2 removable controls, in the same way you can connect your device to the TV or, in the same way, you have the possibility to transport it to the place you want during long journeys or during short breaks at work or university.
It has an operating system, which like many others requires various revisions or downloads of updates, with which you can enjoy a service and a connection best. These downloads are essential in order to improve its performance and add more useful features for users, whether you want to install Fornite or another entertainment platform.
However, this one installation it's mandatory and essential, so it's no surprise that many people feel confused when it comes to doing it. Here we will explain the different ways in which these updates can be made.
Likewise, we will highlight the different scenarios you can find yourself in in order to make it happen.
How to update Nintendo Switch console in simple steps
Although this console has very little time on the market, Nintendo Switch Switch is worthy of multiple updates, which have helped improve its performance.
On several occasions, these updates they are useful, as they help to repair any errors that may exist between operating or storing the device. Likewise, if they are not done, it is possible that access to different tools such as the eShop, the multiplayer mode and any online component.
In this section we want to help you manually install the latest firmware version. However, it has an automatic option, which however, on several occasions, may not be able to detect these available updates well. The steps are as follows:
How to update Nintendo Switch console step by step to the latest version
- To get started, you need to turn on your Nintendo Switch console.
- When the operating system has been loaded, go to the main menu and, by accessing the list of options, which you will find at the bottom of the screen, you must go to the "Console configuration" option and then press the button » A».
- Once inside, you will see that there will be a large set of options where you need to position yourself within the different sections and press the option "Console". You will insert it again by pressing button A.
- The following is quite simple. Once you have entered this option, all you have to do is press the button "Console update". Once done, the update that is available at the moment will appear on the screen. The application will ask you if you want to install it at that moment.
- Click on "Accept" and the game console will take care of download and install it.
Update of the two Switch controllers
This is an important decision, as with it you can improve the functioning of your device and with it the accuracy. For this reason it is important that the respective updates are made. To do this, you need to follow the following steps:
- Repeat the steps we described earlier, until you find the option "Console configuration".
- Now go to the section "Controls and sensors". And simply by pressing button A and it will start automatically. This will happen, as long as there are updates available with your internet connection and purchase date.
With all this, you are ready to keep your devices up to date and ready to use.TagsNintendo Switch