It could be said that a large number of people use it daily for listen to music or entertainment. It easily became my main source of entertainment.
But as we said, there is one thing that bothers me, and it is that YouTube doesn't let you play videos on your phone in the background or on the lock screen.
Fortunately, there is a pretty good solution that you can use for circumvent this restriction and everything you need using the Telegram app, even without a phone.
Configure Telegram to use the floating window
This is the procedure you need to do to view YouTube videos in a floating window from Telegram and you can also continue listening with the lock screen.
- To start you need to download the Telegram application from the Play Store in case you don't have it on your mobile.
- Now you will open a chat with yourself (or with the welcome Telegram user) and paste a link to the video you want to play in the background.
- After clicking Play, Telegram offers you the option to open the video in one floating window by clicking the highlighted button.
- You will be asked to authorize Telegram to play videos in floating window mode.
- You must select " Settings "In the pop-up message, then enable the option" Show on other apps ".
- Torna su Telegram e play the video of YouTube you want in floating window mode.
- Now you can lock the screen and the video will continue playing in the background.
Unfortunately, this trick only works on devices running Android, so iOS users will have to look for another solution.
It should also be noted that the background playback is supported by the YouTube Premium service. In case you don't want to pay for the Premium service, you have this alternative.
The Telegram application
For people who are unfamiliar with the Telegram application, we can say that it is WhatsApp's main competitor when it comes to instant messaging.
Telegram has stood out in recent years for the large number of modifications and accesses it does not provide from its application.
For connoisseurs of this application, they know that you have infinite possibilities, from being able to find specific groups in an area you like.
You can find groups for people who love movies, where you talk about movies and not just talk, since you can also share movies via chat.
And endless more options than its main competitor, it also gives you this option to watch YouTube videos in a floating window from Telegram, as we are already commenting on.
Without a doubt, I recommend that you give this application a chance because little by little you will find all the available functions and you can squeeze them in their entirety for better enjoyment.
The floating window
The advantage of using this option via Telegram is that the floating window doesn't just work within the application itself.
You can also exit the application and it will continue to play your video, you can even access any application on your device and the floating window will continue to work.
In addition to the advantage of turn off the screen to save battery and keep listening to your favorite music without any interruption.
The only detail is that this window cannot be removed, it cannot be resized, as it would automatically stop playing. And at the moment this option is not available in iOs.TagsYoutube