If you have any doubts in relation to Cydia et al jailbreak you should look no further, here we will tell you in a very simple way that these terms are so popular among i fan di Apple. Read carefully the information we have to provide you.
What is the Cydia app for iPhone?
The operating system of the iPhone devices (iOS) it is very different from Android which is why many users are not aware of what these types of applications are for. Cydia is perhaps one of the most popular applications for iPhone veterans, here you will learn more.
Cydia is an application designed for iOS devices, it fulfills the purpose of providing a space where users can download and install applications that are not available inside dell’App Store. We can therefore say that it is a free alternative to the official Apple store
The app first surfaced in 2008 and has had numerous improvements since then. In any case, to install it it is necessary in most situations to do a jailbreak.
What is jailbreak?
The jailbreak is called the process of release of Apple devices, we could point out that it is very similar to rooting any Huawei or other brand mobile on Android. Through this procedure it is possible to carry out activities and operations otherwise not possible on our devices.
What is the Cydia app for iPhone? How are its functions used?
It is not a diversi modi per install Cydia on your iPhone, however this time we will have one of the simpler but more efficient ones. Read the following information carefully to jailbreak and install Cydia on yours mobile phone.
In any case, before you get started, keep in mind that Cydia includes some advanced processes, so you need to install it responsibly. If, on the other hand, you want new features for your mobile, it is always recommended to update your iPhone's iOS software with iTunes.
Download and install the app
- The first step you need to take to install Cydia on your device is to go to the Ignition website.
- Once you enter the website, the option will appear on the screen Use Now (Web), click on it.
- Four options will appear in the lower area of the screen, you need to click on second option from left to right.
- As you can see, many tools appear, in any case the one you are interested in is the one called Unc0ver (Official), which you will easily recognize as it was created by Pwn20wnd. Click that option, then click the button Get.
- A new screen will appear where you need to click Install.
- The installation process will begin, please wait until it is complete.
- Now you need to go to the iOS system options, for that go to Settings and then General.
- A new option called Device management (it may also appear as a device manager), click it.
- click on Zhunai Hengqin Bright Scholar Management. On the next screen you need to click Trust, if a confirmation screen is displayed , do again click on that option.
Time to JailBreak to install Cydia
We recommend that you enable airplane mode on your device before starting this process, once enabled you can start it without any problem.
- Go to the menu where the applications are located and run the one you just downloaded, that is Unc0ver.
- Once you have the application, the option will appear Jailbreak, click on it. Start the procedure, at the end, a warning will appear on the screen indicating that the device is about to restart, do click su OKAY.
- Upon completion of the above process, your device will finish rebooting and applying Cydia it should be installed .
In fact, with the previous process you will have successfully installed the application. However, you can also uninstall Cydia without restoring the iPhone, just in case you no longer need to use the software.Etiquetasi phone