What is Overwatch about?
Overwatch is a First Person Shooter (FPS), or a first person shooter game, in multiplayer mode aimed at a young audience. If you are looking for a FPS game designed for kids, you can pick some of the best FPS or kill games on Roblox. Overwatch is developed by the company Blizzard Entertainment, known worldwide for creating franchises such as Warcraft.
Overwatch was released on May 24, 2016 and is available on various platforms from now on. You will be able to play Overwatch via your Windows computer, PlayStation 4 Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
As you will see, the game it is not available for cell phones, but there is the option to enjoy other titles such as playing portable Counter Strike online, although if you have a computer, you can eventually play Overwatch.
In any case, Overwatch is not your typical shooter game, as as Blizzard knows, there are also fantastic aspects involved. For this reason, each character has special powers and a different way of fighting.
Le special features of the heroes of Overwatch, usually divided into three categories. Damage Heroes, Tanks, and Support Heroes. Each of them plays a specific role during the game.
Overwatch Character Categories
- Damage: i characters danno are characterized by exceptional ability to damage the health of enemies. In any case, their stamina is not very good, so they require the support of other heroes.
- Tank: tank characters are very interesting, they are able to generate a lot of damage to enemy fortifications. For the aforementioned reasons of they usually go to the front, but they require the support of the other heroes, as they are not very agile in attacking.
- Support: The importance of supporting heroes is indisputable, as they are tasked with treat their teammates. However, they also have the characteristic of being able to influence the condition of enemies.
As you can see, the categories are similar to MOBAs, in fact it's pretty much the same as how Riot Games' MOBA works in League of Legends, with the big difference that this is a first person shooter.
As we pointed out earlier, Overwatch is a first person shooter video game, with the incentive of having several fantasy characters. The basic battles of Overwatch consist of two teams facing off against each other. Each team has 6 competitors and they are divided into the groups mentioned above.
- Combat Practice: clearly before starting to play a video game it is good to practice to master all the mechanics. For this purpose Overwatch has a way in which you can practice your skills against bots.
- Quick Matches: Quick Games mode, as its name indicates, will look for players of a similar level to yours to join them in a match. It's the best mode if what you want is instant action with people playing at a level that's right for you.
- Competitive matches: as expected, Overwatch also has a competitive mode. Through this mode you will face other individuals in order to climb the steps and move to the higher divisions.
- Custom games: one of the funniest ways to play with friends are so called custom games. In this mode you can configure many game options to your liking.
Overwatch not the same as the gods common shooter games in first person, if you are looking for a more casual experience, you should choose to play Counter Strike Global Offensive. However, try Overwatch because it's an excellent game.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now